6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$146
travelup.comUS$138
HurbUS$160
3,131 results
All reviews north tower fremont street hugo's cellar magnolia's restaurant staying downtown light show coupon book prime rib players card old vegas flat screen tv bit dated parking garage coffee maker table games king bed slot machines
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022

My wife and I always go to the four queens for our anniversary the week of Christmas. If your looking for stature and brag about all the money you wasted on a room then this is not for you. But if your looking for a good honest up front price, and some of the friendliest staff that you'll ever meet then this is the place for you. I have stayed there several times and I love how the staff makes you feel at home. Magnolias, as far as I'm concerned is the best damn restaurant in Vegas. Superb service and great people as well. It might not be five stars in your book but it is in mine. Plus they don't charge the ridiculous and frankly illegal resort fees.

Room tip: If you want peace and quiet then choose the south tower.
2  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 14 December 2021

Stayed here about four times in the past five years. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I wasn't expecting the best due to it's cheaper price. However this time I stayed in December 2021 I had different opinions.
The rooms are getting really run down looking. The wood on the furniture was all chipped and the chairs were wobbly.
What REALLY concerned me was that the gap under the main hotel room door was so big. I looked at other rooms and they were the same. I could slide my hand well underneath it. All it takes is for someone to lean down stick a wire under it with a hook at the end and stick it up and then pull the handle down and open the door. Youtube is full of these videos that show people enter a room in literally seconds. If you don't believer me search it up. Then the in room safes are very easy to break into if you Youtube that too. Never leave valuables in your room safes. There is ways around getting into them.
I didn't feel safe after researching so I spent the last few nights of my stay with furniture pushed up against the door. I didn't feel that I could sleep well with such a large gap making it easy for an intruder if it ever happened.
The machines I played seemed so tight too. I put in hundreds of dollars and won nothing.
Too noisy too. Spend a bit extra and stay somewhere nicer and quieter and safer.
Sorry Four Queens you have lost your way.

2  Thank MRREVIEWER
Reviewed 14 December 2021

Good location walk right out of the front door onto Fremont Street!
bummer one of the elevators was down, but we were able to use the BUS elevator also.
bummer Masks are required but better than getting sick!
Room was old but very clean. Easy to control room temp. Would go back!

Reviewed 14 December 2021

I spent one night in the North tower facing Fremont. Terrible, very loud until early in the morning. Room was clean, service was great at front desk, just loud. I am staying there again in about a week and upon checking asked requested a different room for my next reservation. She was very helpful and said not a problem, I have you facing the other way next time. So really great service at front desk on Dec 13, 2021 around 1155a. I think her name was Romi.

Room tip: Avoid even numbered rooms if you are in North Tower
1  Thank pjfletcherf1968
Elizabeth B, Other at Four Queens Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021

Thank you for your review as well as that wonderful shout out for Romi. It is always wonderful to hear fantastic things about our staff.

Reviewed 6 December 2021

We stayed in the North Tower room 905. We found the room to be very clean and the bed was comfy. The room was very old and dated, but for the price and the fact that there are no resort fees we were happy. The staff was great and made our stay very enjoyable. The location is great, but bring ear plugs as it is a little noisy from Fremont. Overall we found it to be a good value and we would stay here again.

1  Thank Kiersten86

Thank you for your review as well as appreciating our staff and value.