All reviews free breakfast front desk marriott points shuttle service on demand free shuttle airport shuttle yogurt short drive next morning off strip clean rooms small pool las vegas wynn conference
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Ashley at the front desk is amazing! Totally saved the day getting back to the airport! Room was clean and the place was nice n quiet! Would definitely recommend and look forward to staying again! Location is right next to everything you could need or want!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights on a brothers trip to Vegas. It is a basic Marriott property. Rooms were clean and breakfast was very good. Decent selection of fresh fruit and other breakfast items. Pool was nice. Let very clean. Staff goes above and beyond to ensure you’re 100% satisfied. Would stay here again. Free parking and not far from the strip.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We spent three nights at the Fairfield Inn. We were especially impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of every single member of the front desk staff. They always smiled and welcomed us back when we returned to the hotel and it felt like they really meant it. Our room was comfortable and clean. A little more desk or table space to pile all of our stuff would have been nice but we managed. One minor issue: the trough-like shape of the tub made it hard to stand comfortably while showering. The breakfast was above average (eggs, sausage, waffles, Chobani Greek yogurt, fruit, pastries, bagels, juice, coffee, etc). We would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I have worked at the reception in Hilton before and I can tell you that customer service is not an easy job. Surprisingly the lady at the front desk whom am i check in with both times (i stay two times this trip) is so helpful, I think her name is KT.

My phone is broken and i try to find a way to fix it. She help me find some tools for basic fix and when it doesnt work she point me the right direction for buying a new phone. Thanks a lot KT for her helpfulness.

Other staffs are also wonderful. They pretty much help me in any ways possible.

The room is ok for me, compare to the price that is.

The breakfast is basic, but they have some that a bit over my expectation so it's all good.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2018

A very average hotel that I only used because of the free shuttle and the Marriott points. They have withdrawn the shuttle service so this place will lose business. If I have to pay for transportation, I will go to a Marriott property in a safer neighborhood.
I have stayed in this hotel over 100 nights since 2010. Time for something new.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Samantha A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Hello Nalced1,

I'm happy to hear that you're a loyal Marriott Rewards Member and we appreciate your business greatly. During this time of transition at our hotel, we did move in a different direction as far as transportation and for that we truly apologize for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. I would be happy to discuss this further with you at any time as guest feedback is the best way for our hotel and staff to improve day to day duties.

Samantha A