Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$101
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
US$92
US$57
Hotels.com
US$363
US$259
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$110
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$78
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$74
  • Pool
All reviewsfree breakfastfront deskmarriott pointsshuttle serviceoff the striptypical marriottparadise roadon demandconvenient shuttlefree shuttlebreakfast barconvention centershort driverooms are clean and comfortablenext morningsmall poolone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Parking lot will creep you out. The majority of parking is in the back of the hotel, not a single window overlooking the lot. The fence surrounding the lot has bars on the top, of which in a dozen places have been broken off or bent down. Now, it's not hotel guests that are climbing the fence to get out, it's bad people climbing in to break into cars, or worse. The hotel apparently chooses not to repair the fence, so now the access is easy for sleezebags,.....and the hotel is not surrounded by a "good area". No way you would walk around at night. When leaving your car there is one single door that you must use your card to enter, but this is the smoking area, so often men are standing around the door. So you are carrying your stuff and now have to fumble with the key to unlock the door, just hoping that these are hotel guest and not bums.

Breakfast "service" was really bad, along with the food. The breakfast service area doors were usually open and inside was a mess. Not appealing at all.

Good area, most of the staff was very pleasant, especially the housekeepers. Rooms were clean and in order.

Room Tip: If you have security concerns, find a different area of town.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank outriggerTexas
ChrisK_FFIVegas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

I appreciate your business and valued loyalty to Marriott Hotels, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am truly sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us. Please know we take our guests safety and security as one of our top priorities. However, we do appreciate your feedback as this helps us improve our service and guest experience. I looking forward to hopefully meeting you and serving your accommodation needs in the near future.

Thank you for visiting with us and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I want to give a big shoutout to the customer service manager who singlehandedly "mans" the 11-7 shift at the Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport. KT Thomas is an outstanding employee, directing efforts, answering questions, taking phone calls, even refilling the coffee and welcoming guests, all at the same time. I've never met a desk attendant that was more efficient and skilled, and does everything with great aplomb. Smiling and friendly even when she has several people demanding her attention at the same time.

I was very surprised that she was the only employee at the front desk during this busy time. She seems to do the job of multiple employees, so I hope she is being compensated accordingly! She gets my MVP vote for sure.

I'd also like to give a nod to Kevin, my shuttle driver. Very personable and helpful. And the location of this hotel, shuttle service to both the convention centers and the airport (dropoff and pickup) makes this hotel a favorite for future trips.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience at the Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport! It was a real pleasure to host your stay and we are delighted you enjoyed our clean hotel and fantastic location near the strip and convention center. We also appreciate your awesome feedback regarding our exceptional service culture as recognition is always at the forefront of our initiatives. KT and Kevin will be thrilled with your comments. We are looking forward to hosting your next visit to the Vegas area.

Thank you for your patronage and safe travels.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Nice clean hotel. The staff is very accommodating and helpful. The hotel is older but the staff keep it clean and nice. The breakfast could have a little more variety if you are staying more than two days.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
ChrisK_FFIVegas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport! We were so glad to look after all your needs and ecstatic that you enjoyed our clean rooms and facilities. We are looking forward to hosting your next visit to the Vegas area.

Thank you for your patronage and safe travels.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I confirmed my trip last minute to CES and found out most hotels were sold out or high priced. This hotel was still affordable and I am a frequent guest of Marriott, so I knew what to expect at a Fairfield.

The hotel is a standard mid level hotel, in line with other Fairfield inn. Beds are comfortable, bathroom ok. Fridge and Microwave.

What I really liked is that there is an on demand airport shuttle. This same shuttle was able to take me to convention center and also dropped me off at Wynn. The hotel is also a long block away from the convention center. We walked to the strip one day and it was 10 minutes. We took multiple UBER and they were $7-8 anywhere from the strip.

Free breakfast is acceptable and they have free coffee all day.

A good alternative if you want to stay away from a mega hotel - casino

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
ChrisK_FFIVegas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our property meet your needed perfectly. We also think we have a great location just off the strip as we are walking distance to the Wynn and the Convention Center. Thank you again for staying with us, and. We are looking forward to meeting you and serving your accommodation needs in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The front of house staff were chatty and friendly. And that is the only good thing going for this hotel. The place is old and poorly maintained. The room make-up service did not leave fresh soaps and toiletries each day. And the breakfast is unbelievably poor. Paper plates. Plastic forks. Zero options that are not bread based or sugar loaded. Forced to stay five nights on a business booking. Would rather quit my job than stay another night here.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
ChrisK_FFIVegas, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

First and foremost, thank you for your recent stay as we truly appreciate your business and valued loyalty to Marriott Hotels. Thank you for also taking the time to share your experience with us and we are glad you found our staff friendly and helpful. . However, i am sorry to hear your experience did not meet or exceed your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this less than ideal experience. Please feel free to contact me directly, as it would be my pleasure to ensure we work to rectify the situation for you.

Thank you for visiting with us and we wish you safe travels.