All reviewsaverage courtyardmarriott rewardsfront desk staffrooms are finedeath valleybreakfast and dinnerstarbucks coffeethird floorhot tubhotel is locatedwonderful staynice poolbed was very comfortablevery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againearly checkoff strip
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is your typical Marriott Courtyard hotel. It's a tired facility that has had some face lifts, but needs more. The room was dimly lit. There were no USB charging ports, and there are not many electrical outlets. I had problems logging onto the Internet. The nearby ice machine was out of service, as was the closest elevator.

The lobby restaurant was nice and modern, more like a cafe. Good food brought out to your table. A bit expensive though.

Be careful what hang tag you leave on the door a night. One is for privacy. The other indicates that you'd rather have points in lieu of having the room serviced. The hotel confused the two tags, so we did not have maid service on our second day there.

The staff was nice and attentive and compensated for some of the other deficiencies.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Horsiedad
chris_cy_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Horsiedad,

Thank you for you comments and your business.

I am sorry for any confusion and inconvenience you experienced during your visit. You mentioned the "Green Choice" and "Do Not Disturb" door hangers placed in each guest room. The verbiage, and colors of each, are distinct and were intended to reduce any confusion of our guests. I apologize if that was not the case during your stay.

While we do not have USB ports in our standard guest rooms, there are electrical wall outlets beneath each wall lamp, by the television, outlets on the wall lamps, and the desk lamp. In the standard type room there are 6 wall outlets, including the vanity area, and a total of 4 outlets on the lamps for your convenience.

While it is true 1 of the 2 ice machines on the 2nd floor is not functioning, we are waiting for a replacement, There are 2 on each floor and 1 on the first floor. I am sorry that one of the others was not conveniently located for you.

I have shared your feedback with the appropriate Hotel teams so that we may improve moving forward.

respectfully,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Had a 3 nite stay here. Room was very comfortable & large. Staff was great at the front desk. Ordered food from the small restaurant in the lobby & it was very good. Hamburger & fries. Very good location for getting on & off the freeway. Far enuf from the strip so you aren’t caught up in all that traffic. My only concern was the shower. The water pressure was excellent by it was a tile shower & some of the tile grout near the drain was black & the towels could have been softer. Overall, pretty good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
chris_cy_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel in Summerlin is a bit older and could benefit from updates. Even the mattress felt pretty worn. The location is however clean. The staff was all very friendly. They try hard to ensure you have what you need.

I do suggest you eat elsewhere. Breakfast is not free. It is expensive and was not very pleasing to eat.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
chris_cy_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if we did not meet your expectation during your visit. We are hoping to have a renovation date finalized for next year soon. I'm sorry that the healthy and moderately priced breakfast options were not to your liking. You are correct that breakfast is not included in the standard room rate, however, we do offer room rates that include breakfast for 1 or more people.The Courtyard Brand team takes great pride in choosing menu items to meet the needs of a diversified clientele.
I appreciate your business and hope you may return again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a one day trip and this was a great spot. I wound up having to stay to additional nights because of the snow back East. Busy hotel not on the strip but easily accessible and used Uber/Lyft to get around. It’s a typical Courtyard and there were meeting rooms and they were packed. But the hotel was quiet not a lot of noise in the halls. The cafe has the new menu and lots to offer, nice staff. The bathrooms offer products in the shower reducing the small plastic bottle waste. The top of one was broken and I needed it! Suzanne from housekeeping came to my rescue. The housekeeping’s staff was
super helpful if you needed anything or had a questions. Rooms are big I had to clean, and it faces the pool which was nice.Front desk also very nice and helpful. Pool area was nice and quiet but then again it wasn’t really poor weather. I did go to sit outside and eat my breakfast one day and noticed that a lot of the pool furniture was well worn. So hopefully they’ll be replacing it soon. Great day and if you want something that’s cheaper than staying on the strip definitely stay here. Especially if you’re here on business. Lots of restaurant choices in the area as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I will share them with team at the earliest opportunity. I appreciate your business and hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Nice, typical Courtyard. 20 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from "The Strip". Great if you want to avoid the expense and congestion of the casinos.

Ample parking, plenty of food and shopping close by.

Rooms are large, with "business" attributes. Updated lobby includes Starbucks and bar with light fare and cocktails.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and hope you return to visit us again soon.