MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$206
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
Mirage.com
US$143
US$218
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$194
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$260
US$315
Bellagio.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$306
Hotels.com
US$169
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaverage courtyardmarriott rewardsfront desk staffrooms are finedeath valleybreakfast and dinnerstarbucks coffeethird floorhot tubhotel is locatedwonderful staynice poolbed was very comfortablevery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againearly checkoff strip
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel in Summerlin is a bit older and could benefit from updates. Even the mattress felt pretty worn. The location is however clean. The staff was all very friendly. They try hard to ensure you have what you need.

I do suggest you eat elsewhere. Breakfast is not free. It is expensive and was not very pleasing to eat.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
chris_cy_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if we did not meet your expectation during your visit. We are hoping to have a renovation date finalized for next year soon. I'm sorry that the healthy and moderately priced breakfast options were not to your liking. You are correct that breakfast is not included in the standard room rate, however, we do offer room rates that include breakfast for 1 or more people.The Courtyard Brand team takes great pride in choosing menu items to meet the needs of a diversified clientele.
I appreciate your business and hope you may return again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a one day trip and this was a great spot. I wound up having to stay to additional nights because of the snow back East. Busy hotel not on the strip but easily accessible and used Uber/Lyft to get around. It’s a typical Courtyard and there were meeting rooms and they were packed. But the hotel was quiet not a lot of noise in the halls. The cafe has the new menu and lots to offer, nice staff. The bathrooms offer products in the shower reducing the small plastic bottle waste. The top of one was broken and I needed it! Suzanne from housekeeping came to my rescue. The housekeeping’s staff was
super helpful if you needed anything or had a questions. Rooms are big I had to clean, and it faces the pool which was nice.Front desk also very nice and helpful. Pool area was nice and quiet but then again it wasn’t really poor weather. I did go to sit outside and eat my breakfast one day and noticed that a lot of the pool furniture was well worn. So hopefully they’ll be replacing it soon. Great day and if you want something that’s cheaper than staying on the strip definitely stay here. Especially if you’re here on business. Lots of restaurant choices in the area as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I will share them with team at the earliest opportunity. I appreciate your business and hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Nice, typical Courtyard. 20 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from "The Strip". Great if you want to avoid the expense and congestion of the casinos.

Ample parking, plenty of food and shopping close by.

Rooms are large, with "business" attributes. Updated lobby includes Starbucks and bar with light fare and cocktails.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and hope you return to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I stayed here overnight enroute from Flagstaff to Death Valley. I did not want to stay anywhere near the Strip. The reception and rooms were just fine - very comfortable. I like the Marriott arrangement of having the bed face the window. Breakfast was a tad expensive, but quite good. I do recommend the Thai restaurant just down the street near Outback.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
chris_cy_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Eazeliff,
Thank you for staying with us and I hope we have an opportunity to serve you on a return visit.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff are great . The room was spacious clean and very quiet. I liked having a little balcony. The lobby is very pretty. The restaurant is overpriced I had breakfast there and the only thing I really liked was the French toast with strawberries which the best I ever had. It is in a great location near restaurants and shops about 15 minutes from the strip. Only con was they do not had free coffee in the lobby like most hotels. But I will stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
chris_cy_gm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value your business and hope you will visit us again