1,254 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies rental car center free shuttle shuttle service an early flight one night stay next morning outlet mall off strip bottled water fitness center upon check las vegas freeway utah
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

With my lovely wife stayed just one night in this comfortable hotel because is very close to the Rental Cat Return Parking and the Airport.
The room was nice and clean, but first of all the staff is very kind and available to answer to your question and needs.
There is a private shuttle of the hotel that can pick you up at the Car Rental Return and at the Airport. For us it’s been very important.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment on trip advisor regarding your stay. We use these to improve where needed or celebrate successes with the team. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and it was what you have come to expect from a Hilton hotel. If there was anything we could have done to make your stay a little bit more enjoyable, please feel free to let me know.
Again, thank you very much for your continued loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

From the time Paul picked us up at the airport in the cool shuttle, to when Paul dropped us off back at the airport the next evening it was excellent service all the way! He had the a/c at the perfect spot, he offered us water and the famous doubletree cookies, still warm yumm! He was very personable and a good driver. Jennifer made checking a breeze and helped us plan our departure day to maximize the time spent on our last day in town. We ordered a pizza from room service also delicious and delivered promptly. The whole staff was excellent including the driver who drove us to the Tropicana, I didn’t get her name. Paul dropped us back at the airport, another great ride sweet and cool. Service with a smile doesn’t say enough! I would definitely recommend this property.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor regarding your stay. We use these to improve where needed or celebrate successes with the team. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and it was what you have come to expect from a Hilton hotel. If there was anything we could have done to make your stay a little bit more enjoyable, please feel free to let me know.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

It was a great stay! We were able to check in with ease. The breakfast was fantastic. Good selection of items in the morning. The omelet was awesome. Front desk, housekeeping, engineering were fabulous.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We were delayed at the airport and had to stay an extra night. We were put up at DoubleTree and surprisingly satisfied. The rooms were comparable to the one we stayed in at Caesar's. The bed was just as comfortable too.
Although we were only there for a short time, we stayed for breakfast, which was undoubtedly the best one we had while in Vegas. Omelettes made to order and a buffet, consisting of everything else. Everything was great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while in Vegas for business. The staff were friendly. The room fairly clean and quite. Stayed up on the 5th floor. The tub/shower could use a little help... Don't think it was moldy, but definitely stained. Was a little disappointed that we were told we had to pay for breakfast when we checked in, but a couple days later at check out we were told it was complementary for us. Wish we had know that so we didn't go out for breakfast every morning.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay. I wanted to apologize for the service shortfalls you encountered while you were here. I also wanted to apologize for the miscommunication you received. Please contact me directly so that we are able to resolve the issue. You can reach me at (702)948-4000 or jennifer.jenkins@hilton.com
Again, thank you for your business and I look forward to hearing from you.