11,516 results
All reviews west tower skyrise tower the deuce day pass roller coaster slot machines adventuredome strip vegas las deli gambling bellagio
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We stayed in the Manor buildings at Circus Circus. These are not in the main building and not by the casino. You have to walk a bit to get to them. The manor buildings are older and have not been remodeled recently. There is nothing flashy about them but the beds were comfortable, pillows were great and the room was clean.

The walls did seem thin, we were of the main entrance and I could hear people come in and out.
The rooms were significantly less expensive than staying some place else which is what I was looking for.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ryan K
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Ryan K:

A pleasant, memorable experience at an unbeatable value is what you can expect from a stay here at Circus Circus. Thank you for sharing your enjoyment for our well kept accommodations and meticulous service. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider another visit to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I would describe this hotel as the Walmart of Las Vegas. This is the discount hotel and is packed with loud screaming children. There was no point in my stay where there weren't kids in my way. The ambiance of the hotel just left me feeling dirty. My room never even got maid service in the 3 days I was there. Everything felt old and used. I would highly recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joshua C

Dear Joshua C:

It is disconcerting to learn your time at Circus Circus proved so unsatisfying. We are grateful for your business and apologize for any shortfalls in maintenance or service that you may have endured. We further regret any unruly behavior by other patrons. Please know we will address these matters moving forward, and hope you will consider giving us the chance to more effectively meet your needs, should you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

enjoyed my stay here. will return for sure. I hope to come back next convention. THE CIRCUS AREA IS FUN FOR THE KIDS. The slots seem to play out rather nicely. room were a little aged but on the less expensive side.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Patrick B:

It sounds like you had quite a fun time here at Circus Circus. We are glad you enjoyed our inviting casinos and the many fabulous gaming opportunities they offer. It is also gratifying to know you also had a chance to explore our facility, discovering the many entertainment options we provide. Business or pleasure, a stay with us is great fun for kids of all ages. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Our 17 yr old son had a welding competition at Fabtech for a week. We came back to our room the 2nd night and there were 4 people laying on our beds! They went through everything we had in the room. Damaged my sons brand new welding helmet. Stole item from us. The pool/ hot tub closes at 5 pm. The wifi never worked. So why charge an amenity fee? Please of you want to enjoy your trip do not stay here. It was the worst. The hotel did pay for the damage to my sons welding helmet but thats it!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear April H:

The circumstances you describe in your review are most disconcerting. We regret any confusion regarding room assignments, or issues of misplaced personal items. Please know the complications you describe are certainly not commonplace occurrences, but we will certainly take steps to ensure they do not happen at our property. We also apologize for any difficulties you had with the in-room Wi-Fi. We value your business and hope for the chance to leave you with a more favorable lasting impression of our resort in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This has been the second time I have stayed here. I was in town for CES, and Circus Circus was one of the cheaper options within walking distance to the convention center.

It was fine for that kind of trip, but I would not recommend it, if you actually want to enjoy your time here. The rooms are horribly outdated and not extremely clean. It's 2017 and there is an old CRT TV on the room... really?

In addition when I asked whether I could get a better room the staff was kind of rude and unfriendly.

Room Tip: Avoid the Manor rooms. They are behind the hotel, only have two floors with no views and VERY outdated interiors
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sascha H

Dear Sascha H:

We regret your time here at Circus Circus proved unremarkable. Please allow us to apologize for any shortfalls in friendliness or for any in-room maintenance issues you endured. We value your feedback and will certainly consider it as we work to better create a more memorable experience for our guests. We are glad our excellent pricing and location proved aptly convenient for your travel needs.