All reviews free laundry off the strip front desk extended stay hotel pet fee washers and dryers full kitchen laundry room ice maker short drive separate bedroom queen bed clean hotel hard rock rental car per night non smoking
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I had to switch rooms twice because their rooms smelled horrible. The third room's AC sounded was so loud it sounded like an airplane landing in your ear. I had a maintenance guy come up to fix it and he couldn't. I called up IHG immediately to help me get the hell out of there. IHG please close this dump down. You should be embarrassed to be a part of the IHG brand. The horrible smell of this hotel lingered on my clothes after I left. I heard other guests also complaining about the smell.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank TheDon00009
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Hi kschatt,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel. I would like to apologize for the disappointment you had with the overall cleanliness and condition of the rooms. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns. I would also like to follow up on this situation that is why I have sent you a private message to obtain more information. I hope that you can respond at your soonest available time.

Thank you for staying and best regards,

Mike F.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This hotel is ok and absolutely provides as advertised however, having stayed at a Marriott Vacation suites I was expecting the same amenities. This hotel definitely ain't that so I was a little disappointed by what I found. This is more of an extended stay inn experience. That said, this is a perfectly fine hotel once you know what to expect. The hotel is clean and my room appeared to be recently renovated. Fresh paint, new floor, cabinets and tiling in the bathroom. My carpet looked new but there is a piece of gum in it. I will request hotel to remove it. Staff is friendly This is off the strip and no shuttle service. There are some good restaurants within walking distance along with a couple of convenience stores. I probably would not choose this hotel but would not mind if I had to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TtownChawk
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi TtownChawk,

Hello from IHG! Thank you for your review. Although I am happy to hear that you find our room and location satisfactory, I am sorry to hear that we have not met some of your expectations.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Again, thanks for preferring Candlewood Suites.

Safe travels!

Ronald R.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is fine. The rooms are clean, spacious, and the beds are fine. However, it was ridiculously noisy all night. There were people in the hall having altercations in the middle of the night, and every time we left the room, there were other “guests” milling around smoking marijuana right outside the back entrance to the hotel and loitering in the parking lot. Needless to say, my family did not feel comfortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hello Michelle M,

Thank you so much for taking some time off of your busy day to leave us a feedback. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our rooms to be spacious, clean and liked our beds. However, I regret to see that the noise issues from our other guests were a letdown during your stay. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. I have shared your comments with our management for them to ensure this kind of incidents be avoided.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Kind Regards,

Dianne L.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Self-drive from LA to Las Vegas and needed a place with complimentary parking, Candlewood Suites from IHG is a good choice that we have made. Was travelling with 2 teenage girls, and the 1-bedroom suite is more than comfortable for our 2 nights stay for 4 pax. Having been on a long trip, the complimentary self-help laundry was really very convenient for us. I believe there is a laundry room with 3 washers and 3 dryers on every floor.
Inside the suite, full kitchen facilities and a big fridge make the stay very enjoyable. A short drive bring us to a Target store where we got all we needed. There is a nice Thai restaurant just a short walk along the main road, serving very delicious and reasonably priced Thai cuisine.
This hotel is a little far from the main areas (the strip) in Las Vegas. But we were crazy enough to walk there fearing the traffic and parking issues. It was a ~30 min stroll for us.
Oh, when we checked in, we were greeted by friendly staff and the feeling upon entering the hotel is good. No major issues encountered during the stay, and feel secured in this hotel.
If we were to visit Las Vegas again, and not spending $$$ to stay in those luxurious hotels along the strip, Candlewood Suites will be our choice again.

Stayed: December 2017
3  Thank chanchihming
TiffaniChoukalas, Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your positive review of the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas. We are very happy that we created a great first impression with our friendly staff and clean lobby. Although we are 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip, you can easily get there and back by walking, taking the city bus or by requesting an UBER as parking fees are crazy! We are so pleased that you were comfortable in our One Bedroom suite and appreciated the free laundry; it truly is a great value! We hope you enjoy the reset of the Holiday Season and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Las Vegas!
Tiffani C. - Sales Manager

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent helpful front desk staff, quick check in and out. Free parking around building. Room had average number of TV channels (includes HBO), Iron/board, OK bed, OK pillows, and fully equipped kitchen. NO room cleaning service for a seven (7) day period. Laundry room had 4 dryers/4 washers. Would not say here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TiffaniChoukalas, Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments on our staff. Everyone does a great job at making our guests feel at home. As an extended stay modeled hotel we give our guests their privacy, therefore only clean once a week. I apologize that practice did not work for you. Our complimentary laundry and 24 hour honor market and fully equipped kitchens are all added benefits Candlewood Suites provides to our guests to ensure they have a comfortable and valuable stay. We hope you have a Happy Holiday Season and all the best to you!
Tiffani C. - Sales Manager