Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$272
US$192
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$344
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$174
US$135
US$326
US$280
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$203
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$163
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$398
US$271
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$181
Cancelon
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$430
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundryoff the stripfront deskextended stay hotelpet feewashers and dryersfull kitchenlaundry roomice makershort driveseparate bedroomconvention centerqueen bedcab rideclean hotelhard rockrental car
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Excellent service, excellent clean rooms, and the best part of all - no resort fees. Yet this place has a beautiful pool and hot tub, a reasonably priced "store" to get various food items and toiletries, and free parking. Did I mention no resort fees and free parking??? This location will now be my goto place for any visit to Las Vegas. Another plus for me what the recliner in the room.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SplashDesigns
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We arrived really late and we're well-looked after by the front desk.

The room was clean and as you might expect for the price point. Free coffee in the reception in the morning was also a great perk.

Not much more to say, consistent and reliable brand.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I was on a conference and came in earlier on my own expense. Hence, I booked Candlewood being an IHG member.

This is off the strip. There is really not too much around the hotel. It's worn down and you can tell from the reception area and lifts. But the rooms are fine.

Rooms - I had a lovely room with a kitchenette, living room (lazy boy and coach) and a separate bedroom with a queen sized bed. Beds were comfortable. Aircon was slightly drafty in the living room. Just don't sit next to it.

Hot water and pressure were very good, bathroom was clean and everything was in working condition.

I was hungry at 10pm and was looking for something to eat. In the end, I settled for an ice lolly from one of the liquor stores around the corner. There didn't seem to be other choices around (or maybe, as a single traveling female I wasn't brave enough to wander further out).

There is no breakfast at this hotel or even a dining option. There is an "honesty room" which has coffee, sandwiches, snacks, fruits etc. I got instant oats for breakfast with coffee. Basic but cheap and good enough for me.

The gym was empty when I visited it at night (around 830pm). It's opened 24 hours. One of the threadmill didn't seem to be working. Managed on the second one (there are 3). No cups at the water dispenser. But easily solved when I asked the receptionist. Towels available and of course a TV set.

Helpful vote please if this has been useful!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sue_Yin
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Love the idea of this hotel - all suites with full kitchens, some with a separate bedroom and 2 TVs. The a/c works GREAT (it was 107 when we were there), which is a plus, and there was no charge for using the washers and dryers (but the dryers are pretty beat up). Parking is free and plentiful. The wi-fi was strong in our room. There is NO breakfast service at this hotel (just an FYI).

The room we had (267) was nicely updated, really clean, and the bed was very comfortable However, there was an overwhelming odor that I can only attribute to old smoke (and our room was supposedly non-smoking). I alerted the girl at the desk, who didn't seem overly concerned. The 2nd floor laundry room is old and tired, and the cover was off the a/c unit in there (it was leaning against the wall), and the air filter on the unit was exposed and FILTHY.

Be prepared for LONG walks to and from your room down the VERY LONG hallways.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevator or stairwell if you don't want a hike to your room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed here a while back when we were in town for a graduation. We found this hotel last minute while we were at the McDonald's parking lot and it came up as the cheapest place. We stayed two nights and the sleep quality was great. It was close to everything and the room was clean. We would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple