All reviews free laundry off the strip front desk extended stay hotel pet fee washers and dryers full kitchen laundry room ice maker short drive separate bedroom queen bed clean hotel hard rock rental car per night non smoking
Reviewed 17 February 2016

This is a great hotel that is located not too far from the Strip and really close to the convention center. I was here on business for a week and it was great to have a kitchen and a larger room to spread out in. The hotel is clean, the service is five star. I felt like anything I asked for our needed was a YES instead of the typical hotel answer of NO. The Strip is about a mile away, an easy walk or an even quicker cab ride. It is also very close to the airport, which was great to sleep in just a few extra minutes!

Room Tip: I preferred a higher floor on the side facing the strip
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Kelly, Tiffiani, Cheryl, David and the entire Housekeeping staff were excellent. What can I say, other than there is NOTHING bad to say about this little jem. The hotel is located block away from the strip but has tons of shops and restaurants around it. The front desk staff is very knowledgeable with what you can do around town and offers great options. Just a great place to stay when visiting Las Vegas!

1  Thank Oscar R
Reviewed 15 February 2016

found this hotel and after complications at the hard rock went here to be honest will be staying here over the hard rock or the strip anytime.The rooms are amazing looking very upgraded. The staff was amazing spoke to a representative and explained him the situation i had come thru went up and beyond to ensure my stay was great spoke with the staff made everything better easy access to the strip and they made sure a taxi was ready when i came down. just wanted to take the time to a write a review to show my appreciation for the staff. Will be seeing you again soon!

Room Tip: Great staff, Amazing Rooms, Easy access, Great value,
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have stayed here for 3 months and I should say that the experience has been amazing. The staff are super friendly and helpful, rooms are spacious and clean. Above all this property is near to strip and have a wide variety of food options next door. I will give A+ rating to Candlewood Suites and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
TiffaniChoukalas, Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for you review. We are happy to have had you as a guest for 3 months! We know that traveling can be difficult and I am pleased to read that we made it a convenient and enjoyable stay. We certainly appreciate the A+! All of the staff takes a lot of pride in their work and really aim to provide the best service and product possible. Thank you for the recommendation and we will see you next time!!

Tiffani C. - Operations Manager

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We had a great stay at the Candlewood Suites. The staff was great and our room was fabulous. I can not thank the General Manager Kelley Coins enough. We were traveling on business and only going to be there for the weekend. There was a little confusion with our reservation and Mrs. Coins took ownership of the situation.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property. Our General Manager cares a lot about our guests and Will happily assist anyone that encounters even the slightest issue; as we all know mistakes can happen. I am so pleased everything was taken care of quickly and efficiently and you had a great weekend!
All the Best,