Budget Suites of America - Wynn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$48
US$189
US$144
Agoda.com
US$304
US$260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$190
US$147
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
Hotels.com
US$58
US$21
All reviewswear and tearbugsmicrowavetowelsvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I recently retired from Walt Disney World and we decided to check out Las Vegas to see if this would be a city to call home. I was surprised. The room was clean and carpet cleaned, but not to Disney standards. I saw no bugs and the grounds were well kept. The rooms are dated - an 80's feel to them. There was a refundable $75 deposit. I believe the deposit now is $100. With the "updated" rooms, one will be charged, individually, for the microwave, flat screen, and hard wood floors. We were charged weekly $4.95 for a new microwave. There are no elevators to the 2nd and 3rd floors. Laundry rooms are needing repair, but the wear and tear makes it difficult to keep up with the repairs. You will need a laundry card at the Front Desk. The charge is $2 and can load money on to the card at a machine at The Front Desk. The laundry rooms have no air, but a swamp cooler which keeps the room tolerable. The pool / Jacuzzi areas look well maintained. No towels/ linens in the rooms or will be charged for those. The mattress was clean, but very uncomfortable. The couch was clean, but uncomfortable. Folks do smoke in rooms. We have seen hookers milling around at night on Tropicana. It's Las Vegas folks - Sin City. The employees at the Front Desk were more than polite. We came in without a reservation mid day and paid for a nice room on the first floor for a month. The parking lots are well lit and have security. This is not a 5 star / 5 diamond resort. We would suggest this business for those who are looking for a reasonable weekly/ monthly rate for Las Vegas cost of lving standards.

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GW H
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

Room was full of roaches, then got kicked out because we complained and I said I didn't want them spraying the room without us being there with out things! "This is a billion dollar corporation, do you not trust my employees?" .... save you're money and find somewhere else that won't send you home with new pet roaches!!!

• Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank petermarie8
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We lived here for 1 1/2 years as an "emergency." The room isn't the cleanest, but not the worst I have seen. Staff was polite. It helped us out in a pinch. Grounds are always clean, as is the pool. We kept our room clean and when we asked got a new couch. Not quiet every night, but most nights it is. Security was polite.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank kleescool
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We recently sold our house and are moving out of state. We moved into this Budget Suites two months ago. The suite is fairly clean with occasional visits from bugs. Carpet could use a good deep cleaning but overall our stay here wasn't bad. It was quiet, visible security at all hours and well maintained grounds.

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank FromVegaswithlove
Reviewed 6 June 2013

After living in this location for 6 weeks I decided to use thier laundry facilities. They have signs posted that accept "coins and a laundry cards." I was alone when loading my laundry into the washer. I noticed that there wasnt a slot for coins. A resident walked in and instructed me to go to the office to get a "laundry card." The man behind the counter told me I needed to buy a laundry card for $2. Then I would have to buy a minimum of $5 to load the card. I explain to him that I didnt want to buy the card as there were signs that said I could use coins. Therefore, they should remove the signs that clearly states otherwise. This is when SALLY the GM with zero client skillis over heard our converstaion and approached me. She stated that she didnt like my tone voice towards "her employee" and how I had until the next day to move out by noon?! And if I didnt move per her instructions, she would call the police to have me removed from the property without a refund!!! I was taken aback and flabergasted by her behavior. She then accused me of being a "criminal." Yet, they do criminal background checks before you're allowed to move in. I asked her to provide me with the name of her DM or owner. She angrily declined.

I went outside to use my cell phone. When security handed me a note which stated "VIOLATION, NO RERENT due to abusive lanuage and unsatisfactory background."

Needless to say, I had to find another place to live within hours. SInce this occured at 6pm.

I am asking everyone who reads this to believe me. Please do not take your business to this particular location. Especially while she continues to manage this property.

Thank you.