See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016

If you are one who reads the worst reviews of a place, please read this first, as this is a RECENT review, the lower rating reviews were written YEARS ago. I strongly encourage those that who just want a hotel room to sleep in, not hang around a hotel, to come here. People think a high rating means it is a luxury hotel and this is not why I'm giving this such a high rating, it's for their humanity and the value you get for what you pay. It's not pretentious, centrally located, close to Fremont St and Greyhound station for much less cost than neighboring hotels, clean, quiet and safe (see below why).I said hotel is good for business not because they have conference rooms but for a company watching their budget and not wanting to spend a lot of money for rooms AND they have free parking, something some of these expensive hotels should have but don't (ironically, when a budget hotel doesn't try to gouge you on other things!)

My credit and debit card was lost or stolen and I was just a few dollars short yet one of the clerks made sure that I could stay, something a large chain or upscale hotel would NEVER do. I had tried going to cheaper hotels, but they were bait and switch, low base rates but then they have mandatory "resort" fees and stupid deposits. One would think at a low cost hotel such as this, they would have a security deposit, but I guess they don't because they don't regard their guests as potential thieves. The only mandatory fee is the key deposit, which are the old fashioned not card keys, which is $10, wifi is included and a non mandatory fee is if you want to make outgoing calls on their phones but you are not charged for incoming calls. Although this was considered a one star hotel because it's close to tourist attraction, the price is mid range (but cheaper than others close to Fremont Street.)

Although the clientele aren't the typical well healed tourists, they are friendly and quiet at night. The day clerk, a woman makes very sure that only guests come through so you can feel safe. They do not have a grand lobby but you don't have to walk 20 minutes through a casino to get to your room. The bathrooms may have been renovated, the shower has good water pressure and lots of towels including wash cloths! All items, lamp, (yes they are a little dated but that makes them more interesting than the banal items in chain hotels) phone, ac are working, carpets must have been all right as I don't remember anything unusual about it, rooms and bedding is clean, NO bugs! There is only soap in the bathroom but if you need, shampoo, lotion or toothpaste you can ask for it at the desk. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank evagoblinet
Michael A, General Manager at Bridger Inn Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your comments! We truly appreciate your feedback, and I'm so pleased that the staff and hotel exceeded your expectations in so many ways.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

But come on just because this Hotel is in a good location across from the Golden Nugget does not make it ok. Made me feel like I was in a sick ward with people coughing and hanging out in the small lobby area. The Hotel is very old and falling apart. I know its Vegas, but I'm sure we could have done better for our money.

Room Tip: Pass on this
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelbunny39

Hello travelbunny39,

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that you encountered so many things that didn't meet your expectation during your stay in the hotel. Your comments will help us focus on the things that matter most to our guests, and I do appreciate that.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Located across the street from The Golden Nugget, This hotel is clean and the staff, house keepers, work tirelessly to accommodate the guest
The hotel is inexpensive ,compared to the casino provided lodges.
The rooms located on the street side are a little noisy, due to older windows.
It is within walking distance to Fremont Street, the Greyhound Terminal, and the city bus loop.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite of the street are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank RONALD W

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you found a clean place, and friendly staff to welcome you during your stay. We look forward to the next time you need a hotel in Las Vegas!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I don't know how this hotel got the ratings I've seen buy this is the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in. I was in Vegas for business and didn't know that smoking rooms were common, that's why I chose the Bridger Inn. The carpet had holes in it, there was a large hole in the wall where the door knob punched through, cigarette burns on the carpet, vanity and every piece of furniture and the bedspread. I pulled back the sheets and found cigarette ashes! The room smelled like the used a whole bottom of Frebreze, the phone didn't work and no alarm clock. I woke up the next morning with two bug bites on my back. Oh, if your 5'-6" or shorter, the shower head is perfect for you and forget about good water flow.

I had reserved for two days. I had to leave before the second day because of a death in the family and could not get a refund. How low is that?! They said the bottom of the receipt says no refunds. Of course, I didn't get a receipt until I checked out!

I should have forgotten about a smoking room and gone to the hotel chain I usually stay with when I travel as it was $45 a night cheaper than the Bridger Inn. Plus a phone that works, alarm clock, fridge and coffee maker.

Room Tip: Anywhere but here!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Michael H

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback, and my deepest apologies that so many things weren't up to par during your visit with us. The experience you explained truly doesn't sound pleasant, and we'll work harder to meet and exceed expectations in the future. Your comments will certainly help us focus on the things that matter most to our guests going forward.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

I would not typically stay at this type of hotel but with the EDC concert and ComicCon everything in town was ridiculously priced. We were in town for one night and didn't really care where we stayed in the city. Found this in Orbitz.

The rooms are thankfully much nicer than the outside indicates. There is only a dozen first come parking spots and we were lucky enough to pull in as someone was leaving. Otherwise parking is very inconvenient.

The main issue is it was a really hot weekend and the AC unit couldn't cool the room. It was unbearable in the morning. The entire building was hot but our room was much warmer.

This is also a boutique hotel which really means old building not renovated. There is one entrance in and a small elevator. Very nice people run the hotel. There is no hair dryer and amenities are nonexistent. They also have an actual key and TV remote you take and return.

Other than being hot our floor reeked of rancid pot smoke and there was a large wet spot outside the bathroom door that smelled of cleaning product and never dried. Kind of creeped us out knowing what goes on in Vegas.

Convenient to Fremont Street but in a transient area with a lot of weirdos. We left at 5 am and a man and women walked in, seemingly new acquaintances, to get a room (no luggage, drinks in hand). Not really a place I'd pick to stay again but okay and quiet for a night.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gustav2011

Hello gustav2011,

Thank you for your feedback, and my apologies that you encountered so many things that didn't meet your expectations during your stay. However, it was nice to hear that the team was nice and friendly. Thank you for your comments because they will help us focus on the things that are important to our guests going forward.