Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$157
TripadvisorUS$157
StayForLong
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I don't know how this hotel got the ratings I've seen buy this is the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in. I was in Vegas for business and didn't know that smoking rooms were common, that's why I chose the Bridger Inn. The carpet had holes in it, there was a large hole in the wall where the door knob punched through, cigarette burns on the carpet, vanity and every piece of furniture and the bedspread. I pulled back the sheets and found cigarette ashes! The room smelled like the used a whole bottom of Frebreze, the phone didn't work and no alarm clock. I woke up the next morning with two bug bites on my back. Oh, if your 5'-6" or shorter, the shower head is perfect for you and forget about good water flow.

I had reserved for two days. I had to leave before the second day because of a death in the family and could not get a refund. How low is that?! They said the bottom of the receipt says no refunds. Of course, I didn't get a receipt until I checked out!

I should have forgotten about a smoking room and gone to the hotel chain I usually stay with when I travel as it was $45 a night cheaper than the Bridger Inn. Plus a phone that works, alarm clock, fridge and coffee maker.

Room tip: Anywhere but here!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Michael H
Michael A, General Manager at Bridger Inn Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback, and my deepest apologies that so many things weren't up to par during your visit with us. The experience you explained truly doesn't sound pleasant, and we'll work harder to meet and exceed expectations in the future. Your comments will certainly help us focus on the things that matter most to our guests going forward.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

I would not typically stay at this type of hotel but with the EDC concert and ComicCon everything in town was ridiculously priced. We were in town for one night and didn't really care where we stayed in the city. Found this in Orbitz.

The rooms are thankfully much nicer than the outside indicates. There is only a dozen first come parking spots and we were lucky enough to pull in as someone was leaving. Otherwise parking is very inconvenient.

The main issue is it was a really hot weekend and the AC unit couldn't cool the room. It was unbearable in the morning. The entire building was hot but our room was much warmer.

This is also a boutique hotel which really means old building not renovated. There is one entrance in and a small elevator. Very nice people run the hotel. There is no hair dryer and amenities are nonexistent. They also have an actual key and TV remote you take and return.

Other than being hot our floor reeked of rancid pot smoke and there was a large wet spot outside the bathroom door that smelled of cleaning product and never dried. Kind of creeped us out knowing what goes on in Vegas.

Convenient to Fremont Street but in a transient area with a lot of weirdos. We left at 5 am and a man and women walked in, seemingly new acquaintances, to get a room (no luggage, drinks in hand). Not really a place I'd pick to stay again but okay and quiet for a night.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gustav2011

Hello gustav2011,

Thank you for your feedback, and my apologies that you encountered so many things that didn't meet your expectations during your stay. However, it was nice to hear that the team was nice and friendly. Thank you for your comments because they will help us focus on the things that are important to our guests going forward.

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Bridger Inn is affordable, comfortable and right next to old vegas/downtown. Get a budget Vegas experience at the Bridger inn. Need a good place for your court date? Or a great place to stay while you see the sights? Look no further!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Hitherestuff

Hello Dr. Seifert,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm so glad to hear that everything about your stay exceeded your expectations! We truly look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

The rooms are what you expect, not that fancy but they do have flat screens, Even whiskey Pete's had those old box TVs. And the room at least from what we could see, was very clean. And NO bed bugs!! that's all I care about.. So not super big or fancy.. But Clean and bug free!!! After all you don't come to Vegas to just dwell in your room!

Date of stay: March 2015
3  Thank Levi A

Hello Diamondjag14,

Thank you so much for your feedback and glad that most things that you experienced met or exceeded your expectations! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

I really like this people very friendly great customer service. Everything very clean. I would recommend other people to stay here. We are looking at a extended stay in the future. . Close to Fremont street. I love this place. Thank you John.

Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Midnightrose122169

Hello Midnightrose122169,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback! John is a big part of the hotel, and so glad to hear that his service was above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us in the future!