All reviews indoor pool parking lot side a pet friendly hotel hard boiled eggs pet owners off the strip yogurt free breakfast room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful home away from home perfect location we've stayed king room great place to stay new york new york easy access
Reviewed 4 July 2018

This place needs an upgrade the staff is great and friendly. Breakfast is ok. Pet friendly not really no grass around the hotel all gravel. Only reason I stay here is because it is pet friendly and it's a La Quinta and I'm an elite member and was easy to book for travel with pets.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nyclevelandfan
Michael G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured this is not the experience we want you to have. Your comments will be shared in order to improve our operation. We know when you travel you have many choices. Thanks again for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Tropicana.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I don't need fancy-schmancy in a hotel. I only sleep there. I adore indoor pools. I'm grateful to get onsite breakfast and free is ideal. The hotel is local to the Vegas strip. Super fluffy pillows. Nice desk/makeup area with mirror. Meets all my needs. Can't do any better especially for the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 637judithb

We are elated to hear how our property was sufficient to your needs. We know when you travel you have many choices. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Tropicana for your lodging accommodations. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I don't make this review lightly. My floor at home is more comfortable than the mattress I had. There was a large indentation on one side as if a very large person slept there for years, and the other side also had indentation. The mattress was way past the need for replacement. I couldn't imagine anyone who rented that room in the last year had a good nights sleep.

That said, the staff was very friendly. Unfortunately, my work schedule did not allow me to bring it to the attention of the staff until 8/10 pm and at that time I was told they had no where to move me.

Room Tip: Check your mattress upon check in.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michael G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

We appreciate your feedback in regards to your recent stay. Rest assured that we are working hard to fix any issues you experienced. It is through comments such as yours that we will be able to improve our operation. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Tropicana for your lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The service was very good. They cleaned a room just so we could stay on the main level (which is 2). The dog area is gravel and dirt. No grass anywhere! Hard for dogs that come from the east. We were just spending the night while travelling to LA.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michael G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Las Vegas Tropicana La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The staff at this location is super friendly! The pet rooms are very clean, and they even allow 2 dogs to stay with you. The location is great, so close to the strip in Vegas and not far from Red Rocks.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michael G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Tropicana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for taking time to comment on you recent stay. It was a delight to serve you. I am pleased to hear how my staff made a lasting impression. Thank you for staying at The La Quinta Inn & Suites Tropicana.