“Good deal”
Review of Alexis Park Resort

Alexis Park Resort
Ranked #185 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Nothing too fancy but the don't advertise fancy. Originally stayed at the rumor and it was a terrible experience walked over to the Alexis for our last night and were impressed. Way better than where we were and cheaper!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I booked this suite for $99 a night (Friday/Saturday) at the Alexis Park Hotel on a last minute holiday getaway trip to Vegas. At the time, there weren't very many rooms for under $175. It is slightly off the strip, and directly across the street from the Hard Rock - definitely stumbling distance. The suite had a clean jacuzzi tub, kitchenette (frig, microwave), separate living room from the bedroom. It was very comfortable and good sized. The only thing is the airport is close and the planes could possibly be annoying to some people. Not too bad at all. The staff is friendly and honest. I left my Movado watch out by accident and to my delight it was still there after the maid cleaned the room. Thank you!!!!!!!

I would definitely book this hotel again when I don't want to stay at a casino.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reuben E
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We loved our stay at the Alexis Park Resort. It was inexpensive and very clean and nice. We were there during the week so it was quiet and a nice break from the craziness of Vegas. The staff was all very nice. It could use a little work if you're looking for a 5 star resort, but if not, it's really nice.

We loved that we could have our dog and still be so close to the strip. Easy to walk downtown or to the Hard Rock. If we ever go back to Vegas, we'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We got a suite on the corner for nothing more price wise.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My husband booked the Alexis Park Hotel because it was about 1/3 of the price of the Hard Rock Hotel and we were attending a concert there over the weekend. So, the plus side of Alexis Park is that it is literally a 5 minute jaunt across the street to the Hard Rock Hotel. But, unfortunately, that is about the only thing it has going for it.

My husband splurged and got us a two-story suite, which sounded really nice. But, unfortunately it is so dated and the ammenities are so lacking, that it really didn't seem that great. The good things about the two-story suite is that it is roomy (if you want to sit downstairs on the couch), it has two bathrooms, a refrigerator, microwave, etc. So, I guess if you were there for an extended period, this would come in handy. It had some sort of jacuzzi tub right in the middle of the landing of the stairs. VERY AWKWARD and just didn't make sense at all. They only had basic channels, no cable networks or movie channels. The biggest bummer was the tile floor in the bathroom was breaking apart and actually hurt to walk on, as the grout coming up was sharp and felt like stepping on sharp rocks. It also didn't lend to a clean and refreshed feeling.

The grounds were quiet. We didn't use the pool since it is winter and too cold, but it looked nice. We did order room service breakfast. We just wanted juice, coffee and toast, but they didn't have that, so we had to order a full on breakfast for $15 each. It was good though.

The front desk staff seemed friendly. They did say they usually hit your credit card for the two-story suite because there are so many parties in those aparently. (UNLV is close by, maybe that's it) We didn't see any partiers on our stay, so I'm not sure about the extra hit to your card. They say they remove the charge when you check-out.

All in all, we wouldn't stay at this resort again. We would probably find another option nearby and take a cab to the Hard Rock next time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sandyinlv
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My travel company did not submit my reservation but the wonderful staff at took care of me anyway. They were even able to upgrade my room for the trouble of me waiting. I have stayed here about 5 times and is always one of my top choices when visiting Vegas.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends