4,803 results
All reviews mandalay bay veranda restaurant house car secret door mandalay pool separate entrance private pool strip view suite wave pool pool staff other hotels turn down service peace and quiet south end of the strip steam room one bedroom suite pool side
Reviewed 5 September 2012

What an oasis of peace - so different from the other hotels in Vegas - thankfully. We took full advantage of the casinos and bar scene at other hotels but it was great to come back to the tranquility of the Four Seasons. Comfortable and spacious accommodation, fantastic service and well appointed pool and gym.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yogadeeva
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This was a truly memorable stay in Vegas. Yes we win little bit of $$ palying at the casino but not enough to cover Four Season's room Rates. It is kind of far away from the casinos but I must admit it is better that way as you do not see the huge crowds in the hotel lobbyl The other good thing is the Hotel is a non smoking hotel which we loved it.
Only complain I would make is the rooms... they look a bit shabby and urgent need of refurbishment. We stayed many FS before and this is the only one I would say it really needs attention. It is kind of surprising that the management did not do anything about it. I beleive it will hurt its branding if they do not address this issue.
The rest is as usual Four Season.. from the linen to towel quality top notch as expected from FS.
Overall we were very happy with our little weekend break In Las Vegas Four Season.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DestinationisLA
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Thank you for your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your weekend getaway to Las Vegas, specifically enjoying our serene, non-smoking hotel. We apologize for your disappointment in our guest rooms and are pleased to inform you that the hotel will under a complete room renovation this fall. Our new guest rooms and suites will feature a stylish, sophisticated design scheme that reflects the glamour and energy of Las Vegas. We anticipate completion in mid-December and we hope you will return in the near future to see the transformation!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Being Las Vegas locals we thought it would be fun to surprise our 8 year-old daughter with an end of summer stay on the strip. The only option really was the Four Seasons - they go out of their way to cater to children in my opinion. My husband and I don't gamble much, so the non-gaming, non-smoking, laid back style of this hotel is fabulous. Our daughter has been begging to stay at The Mandalay Bay for the sole purpose of using their beach complex, but we wanted to stay away from the chaos that is Labor Day in Vegas (and you have full access to the wave pool etc. when you stay at FS). I will say we were shocked when we entered The Mandalay Bay beach area & they wanted $100 for each "reserved" lounge chairs & another $100 for an umbrella - $400 total - are you kidding me????? We promptly returned to FS and were shown to a shady spot, with nice towels, a pitcher of ice water, etc.. Absolutely fabulous. My husband took my daughter back over to the wave pool for an hour and that made her day :-) Pool side service, again, was excellent and their food/drink prices weren't outrageous either.

The hotel rooms are a little tired, but the front desk service was GREAT - THANK YOU JENNIFER!!!! Check-in was a breeze, our room was ready early, the cushy rollaway was there for our daughter, and we had an amazing view of the strip! I do believe the rooms are being renovated sometime in the near future, per the info/pics in the lobby. I have to mention that the service went above and beyond when my daughter became ill during the night: housekeeping was there quickly to assist and bring us whatever was needed, and Jennifer sent up a lovely tray with saltines and Gatorade because she felt our daughter needed them...... she even asked about her the next day and wanted to make sure she was feeling better.

Breakfast buffet was AWESOME! It is definitely worth every penny. Again, the children's menu had great options at VERY reasonable prices - $6.50 for eggs, bacon, hashbrowns.

Don't hesitate to stay here and "splurge"! If you don't like the crowds, smoke, and chaos that typically come with your visit to Vegas, then the FS is really a little oasis in sin city that you should try. It's ALL about service, service, service!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Elvis Z
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We have been here many times and its easy to see why. The last other hotel we tried was the Mandarin Oriental-They forgot the dictum that form follows function. It was a disappointing experience. Now for the 4 seasons. Our room, a strip view was lovely: well kept and comfortable-and being such avid readers, we very much appreciate the excellent lighting in the room. Everything functioned perfectly. Check in is effortless. All of the staff we came into contact with were kind and competent. They went out of their way at the pool ,at the restaurant,etc. We saw the drawings of the upcoming remodel.The plans seem to fit the Four Season's ambience very well. When we returned to the hotel after seeing a show or going out to dinner, we were so relieved to re-enter the serenity of the Four Seasons-I highly recommend it-now .I think the remodel will just raise the high bar at this hotel even higher.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our deluxe strip view room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mflickermd
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The Four Seasons in Vegas is a lovely hotel, of that there's no doubt. For me however, it doesn't really have that Vegas magic, and could be just another top class property anywhere in the world. Where it stands apart from most other strip hotels is it's unrivalled level of service. Extremely attentive staff ensure that you are well looked after, and any problems (we had a few) are sorted with minimum fuss.
It would be unfair to criticise the pretty dated rooms, as renovations were starting the week after we left, and I'm sure they will be suitably luxurious. We travelled with our two year old and they were equipped with all necessary items a family might need such cots, baby monitors, etc as well as nice little touches for the kids. The private pool area is without doubt one of the best reasons for choosing this hotel. A lot of other hotels have an almost party like vibe (adjoining Mandalay for example), but the Season's pool area is quiet and luxurious. Great staff provide top service and little treats and refreshers round the pool. It's here you realise why you're paying the extra to stay in this property. You can also use the Mandalay beach areas and pools, which my daughter loved, so really you're getting the best of both worlds.
In summary it's a lovely place to stay, but this is Vegas! I'd probably choose a bustling, typically Vegas style hotel over the Four Seasons in the future, especially for those looking for the Vegas experience. For those, like me, with kids however, it's definitely a good choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family