4,851 results
All reviews mandalay bay veranda restaurant house car secret door mandalay pool separate entrance private pool strip view suite wave pool pool staff other hotels turn down service peace and quiet south end of the strip steam room one bedroom suite pool side
Reviewed 19 August 2012

on the top three floors of the mandalay bay at the south end of the strip, great views, typical bland beige four seasons decor, very comfortable, not very exciting. if you want a boring, no-action retreat from the rest of the strip, this is it. staff is very professional and very accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank alonzogo
Reviewed 18 August 2012

The hotel is really actually the top few floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel (i.e., the same building) but with separate lobby, elevators, pool, fitness club, etc. We needed a hotel on either end of a rafting trip (Western River in the Grand Canyon - awesome!) and this was perfect. We have two teenagers, so wanted to avoid a hotel/casino. After walking around the strip, what a pleasure it was to come back to the sanity of the Four Seasons. Guests of the Four Seasons are allowed to use the pool facilities at Mandalay Bay, but we spent very little time over there - it's like the rest of Vegas, loud and crowded. The FS pool was such a contrast. The service is top notch (staff bring towels, a chez cover and pitchers of ice water). Really a nice place to stay in Vegas. We ate breakfast and dinner at the attached Verandah restaurant and thought it was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank GK12650
Reviewed 18 August 2012

This hotel is quiet and refined with a great staff. Extremely clean, comfortable, and spacious, with an excellent bed. The room even smelled good! Attached to Mandalay Bay Hotel, you are allowed to use all of their amenities. The Four Seasons has it's own private pool/ hot tub area which is very pleasant. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UtahNomad
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I did enjoy my stay at this hotel. It is very peaceful and there is a pool for Four Seasons guests only which has luxurious seating and few kids. The restaurant near the pool (not the pool restaurant) has a happy hour from 4-7 and the cocktails available are really nice. They also do a snack called beef slider which are delicious. At the pool they also offer poolside frozen treats every so often which is nice. However this was really the only things I really enjoyed about the hotel. There was nothing wrong in particular but it was the only five star hotel I stayed at on my trip and I just expected more. Also I found it felt slightly snobby at times. It is also at the far end of the strip (though there is a free tram). If I was to go again I think I would stay at New York, New York which is more central and fun.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnonDundeeScot
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Thank God for the Four Seasons Vegas. I had to come to Vegas for work - I really dislike this town. It's nonstop noise and dark rooms. But I had the best trip I ever had because I stayed here. Hard to know where to start, so I'll start with the soothing hallways - free of music, not a slot machine in site and cool marble and wide open windows.

I came in the entrance upstairs in the Mandalay Bay. The moment I hooked a left into the Four Seasons corridor, I left the madness behind. My room was gorgeous - I requested a view of the airport and the mountains so I could watch the (natural) light change over the desert. The beds are sumptuous, the bathrooms are spacious and it was a welcome refuge after a long day at a convention.

I used the gym and pool quite a bit. Both are fairly private, and the gym has great equipment. I love this place!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business