“fantastic experience”

Maverick Helicopters
More attraction details
Owner description: Maverick Helicopters offers VIP-level service from our Las Vegas terminal. Experience a breathtaking flight over the most beautiful scenery in the Western United States-whether it is a journey to the Grand Canyon, a flight above the Las Vegas Strip Maverick Helicopters offers the highest level of safety and service in the industry and has over 21 years of making dreams come true!
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I cant recommend this trip enough. Booked on line before we went to Vegas.We were picked up at hotel right on time in a bus driven by a very informative lady and taken to the airport. very short waiting time before we were introduced to Jason our pilot and off we went. What an experience !! There were 7 of us in the helicopter including Jason who was great, he made the trip even better, if it could be better. We landed in the canyon for a picnic and photos and every couple got a chance to fly in the front seats although the view from the back was good enough. Words cannot describe the feeling of the whole flight you've just got to try it yourself with this very professional company

MaverickHelicopter, Manager at Maverick Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for the wonderful words on our Grand Canyon tour and our pilot. We will certainly pass that on to our chief pilot.

Kind Regards
A Maverick Team Member

Write a ReviewReviews (5,756)
All reviews
in 64 reviews
"hotel pickup"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2012

After seeing the west rim of the Grand Canyon from a helicopter it is hard to appreciate it just from the ground. One of the best helicopter rides I've done. Maverick helicopter a a well run outfit using helicopters specifically designed to give tourists the max view. Need to point out that the Grand Canyon is quite a lot colder than Las Vegas if you go to the west rim.

First of all thank you for sharing your comments about your Grand Canyon tour. Second we appreciate the helpful tip about the weather in the canyon compared to Vegas. We are glad that you enjoyed the experience and that we created a memory for a lifetime.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We took the night flight over the strip on a lark and, although the actual helicopter ride only lasts 15 minutes, was an awesome experience. Even though I travel to Las Vegas six or so times a year, this ride provided a unique view of one of my favorite cities.

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments about Maverick's city tour over the famous neon lights and we are so glad to hear that Vegas is one of your favorite cities.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I am suspicious because I love helicopters.

We did a tour with more time, which included a return to Vegas at sunset and with all the lights at night. The Dream cactcher sunset Tour.

The tour cost $ 560 US dollars per person, but it's worth the flight hours. The reservation was made online and everything went fine.

They had a service that we looked at the airport, then we had to weigh. Do not carry anything heavy.
The tour is wonderful for those who go ahead as I was, with all sight, or at least the window. Who was in the middle really should not be the same. So it's a little tricky because the place is essential in the helicopter.

They did a good stop for a drink with a very light snack - along the Colorado River and a sparkling what could be better. But I prefer coca cola. In fact - a bottle of water that is the best. (They give in return) Inside the helicopter is very hot.
They made another stop for fuel, which is always fun.

Of course the tour by Grand Canyon is beautiful and the pilot was very kind.

1  Thank lluviaxlluvia
MaverickHelicopter, Manager at Maverick Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments about your Grand Canyon tour with Maverick.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I decided that I would do something I had never done before while in Vegas and went online to book a helicopter tour of the strip. Maverick's bus picked me up right on time and got us to the airport in quick fashion. All of us who would be on the flight got weighed in and completed payment.

The pilot met us shortly after that and briefed us on the rules before we headed out the door. The helicopter was just a short walk away and once we were there, we were again briefed on the rules and safety requirements of the aircraft. There were only 5 of us scheduled on an aircraft that held 8 so we were all able to have seats with good views in every direction.

The tour is quick, about 15 minutes, and most of the awe-inspiring views are those of the mountains around the strip. The most exciting part for me was just being in a helicopter for the first time.

Should we go to Vegas again, I would like to take my wife on the longer tour out to the Grand Canyon. I would definitely choose Maverick again to take this tour as they were very courteous, professional and the aircraft were well kept.