17,192 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge remote control fashion show mall strip view sitting area
Reviewed 13 November 2018

We have been staying in Venetian's Suites for over 15 years. We were coming in this year for our 10 year wedding anniversary so I thought I would go for the "upgrade" at the Palazzo Prestige Suite.
We had to ask how to get to the elevators to the 23 floor there isn't a sign or anything when you first arrive.
Kinda meander down the hall to finally find the 23 floor check in desk
The clerk wrote our room number down wrong so there we stood messing with someone else's card door entry we probably locked their door from the many attempts the prestige phone number wasn't on the card holder so we had to rummage around for a phone find and get transferred to the prestige clerk desk. two rooms down we got into our room
there were leftovers from the prior guest in the mini fridge which smelt very bad
no tissue in the tissue holder in the bathroom
we had someone send a delivery (last delivery on the card says 8:30) I called for it at 8:16 and had to beg them to bring it
wouldn't leave me toothpaste at my door when I went down to the pool because the Do not disturb sign was on
All kinda added up to wasn't worth it....

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear Resort23817014960,

Thank you very much for choosing to share feedback from your recent stay at The Venetian|Palazzo. Having said that, please accept my sincere apologies for not properly exceeding your expectations during your stay with us. I have forwarded the details of your stay with us along to the department managers for our Front Desk and Housekeeping teams so that they may have an opportunity to review these items and address them internally.

It is our hope to have an opportunity to host you for stay truly reflective of the vision we have for our guests. As such, I have asked a member of my team to contact you to discuss your stay in a bit further detail. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Between the table options and spa, as well as the hands on service I received from Victor with Players’ Rewards, it was an amazing trip. I go to Vegas 1 or 2 times a year; for now on I will be staying at a Venetian property every time.

- Bryan

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bryan W
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Good afternoon Bryan W,

Thank you for considering us one of the best Las Vegas has to offer. High praise such as yours is simply the best honor one can bestow on us. We truly appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

The hotel is located on the Strip, so you have everything around, you can walk everywhere. Our hotel room was very clean, very nicely furnished and very spacious. We had amazing view from the 40th floor.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Pools are working from the early morning, they are heated and everyone working there is very helpful as well.
I would recommend staying there.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Karliooze

Good afternoon Karliooze,

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous experience at The Venetian! That is a wonderful compliment, and I thank you for your high recommendation and adoration for our property. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and were able to enjoy the pools on property also. I hope to welcome you back again soon as it would be an honor to see you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

The rooms are BEAUTIFUL!!! The nicest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel room. I would highly recommend anyone stay here if you're looking for a luxury stay on the strip. The casino here is SO clean and very quiet compared to others. When traveling for business it's so ideal to be able to get away from the younger crowd at the Venetian.

Room tip: Great views on the higher floors looking at the strip.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank annatsihlis

Good afternoon annatsihlis,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. We hope to now be your first choice when visiting Las Vegas. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

I usually stay at Wynn/Encore, but made late reservations and the Palazzo had a better rate. The room rate was $263.20 so I thought I was getting a reasonable deal. The total bill, after taxes and **$51.02 RESORT FEE** and nothing else, was $349.44!!!!!!! I understand that all hotels charge a resort fee, but their resort fee was the highest I've been seen in Las Vegas so far. $51.02 for internet that I didn't need and was not even good on the 29th floor (fee includes other services that I also never use).

The room was large and clean. Bed/pillows not as comfortable as Encore, but still very good.

Lobby is nice and big. Casino area on the smaller side and not too loud, which I prefer (that's why the Wynn is a favorite).

At check-in, people next to us were offered water, but we weren't. I was very thirsty so I asked for one, but it would've been nice if it was offered.

At check-out, we were asked how our stay was, which I always appreciate (some hotels don't care!).

The Wynn/Encore are still my first choice in Vegas, but if their rates are too high, I would consider the Palazzo again ... now knowing better what to expect.

1  Thank Leesa777

Good afternoon Leesa777,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to see you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.