“Super Show”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Super Show”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have never seen Carrot Top before, but knew of him.... It was much better than I expected. He was funny for well over an hour of material. I took my two teenaged kids and they loved it....

Visited December 2011

medicine hat
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Not what I expected... Very funny!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

At first when my parents gifted me Carrot Top tickets, I was like, "Erm, Carrot Top... really?" but I am so glad we went. He was hilarious!! Very highly recommended!

Visited April 2011
1 Thank christianson5
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Cried”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Laughed so hard I cried. My 18 Year old son dragged me to this show. I had low expectations based on what I had seen on TV. I laughed the most I've ever laughed at any show. I'm really glad I went. Worth the price and the walk. Highly recommend this show.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank algomatraveller
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Your tummy will hurt...”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Carrot Top was the most laughs we've had in a LONG time!!! It is well worth the money...he is hilarious!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Angela B
Baltimore, Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Saw Carrot Top recently for the second time and enjoyed it just as much as the first. He really does change his material as I noticed only one gag from the first time i saw him. He is high energy and very spontaneous. I sat in the very last row as I bought a very cheap seat but was still able to see and appreciate the props. I highly recommend Carrot Top--best comedy show in Vegas.

Visited February 2012

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!