14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$289
Hotels.comUS$289
TravelocityUS$289
TripadvisorUS$289
Orbitz.comUS$289
Prestigia.comUS$296
6,265 results
All reviews giada's restaurant barbary coast small hotel rooftop pool table games hotel guests strip view dealers nightclub drais casino floor vegas gambling mirror security elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022

Stayed on 6th floor and heard Night Club until 2:45 am every night….was suppose to stay four days, left after three days. Pillows hard and bed sinks to center folding me like a taco. Housekeeping and Dealers very nice and professional

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Adam Miller, General Manager at The Cromwell Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Dear Quest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am disappointed to hear of your feedback. We are refreshing our bedding program, including the mattress program as we speak. I appreciate you sharing your feedback about our housekeeping and casino dealer's service.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns that I may be able to answer for you. It would be my pleasure to assist further if I may.

Reviewed 1 January 2022

We enjoyed staying here for 4 nights for our anniversary trip to Vegas. The central strip location is perfect. The rooms were clean and modern. Service was mostly good. A few minor irritations one of which the front desk staff was not knowledgeable or helpful for finding a covid testing location. We had not been made aware that the pool was closed for season. Was also hoping to have more food options in hotel but… All in all we would stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Cindy,

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that The Cromwell was able to take part in your very special milestone.

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Cromwell. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to offer a specific location for COVID-19 testing. We will fix that, and include in our training with our new team members.

The pools throughout most of our resorts are closed for the season. I understand how frustrating this can be, especially for those coming from colder climates. We anticipate our pool re-opening in March or April, weather permitting.

If I can ever be of assistance for a future stay or assist regarding your current stay, please feel free to reach out.

The Cromwell

Reviewed 29 December 2021

We booked a king suite strip view and that’s what they charged us. Unfortunately we couldn’t get in our room until 45 minutes after check in and even though I repeatedly asked if we got a strip view, our room had a view of the side of the Flamingo Hotel! The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything in the hall ALL NIGHT! Plus the sink had some kind of black stuff coming out of it. When I emailed the manager and sent pictures they said” sorry for the inconvenience, we have a housekeeping staff shortage”. They do not care about their guests at all!

Room tip: Don’t go here
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Navigate815416

Dear Navigate,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your stay. While check-in begins at 4:00 PM, I am very sorry it took an extended period to put the finishing touches on your suite.

Please e-mail me your feedback directly, to amiller5@caesarspalace.com so I can take a look into your specific experience and provide a proper resolution. While the industry is facing shortages, we can still provide a warm, empathetic, sincere and genuine approach when we experience these types of challenges and I am very sorry that we were unable to get this right the first time.

I look forward to hearing from you and providing a proper resolution.

Reviewed 28 December 2021

To start with … they have no valet. Had to hunt down a Bell Hop. The room was very small and dark with a tiny window. No counter in the little bathroom.The TV did not work. You hear all noise in the hallway. When I made the reservation I was told they had room service, But…. There was no room service. After 30 minutes in the room we checked out and went to another hotel.

1  Thank lisastoick

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. Our 350 square foot Parisian style rooms were designed to be intimate and boutique. We do have Caesars Eats To Go, through mobile ordering. I sincerely apologize that there was a miscommunication on our current offerings.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance, or assist with an upcoming stay to make it fun and memorable for all of the right reasons.

Reviewed 18 December 2021

Hotel is okay. large number of homeless people in the area.

Disappointed to find out that the website lied about EV charging. I had to find another location nearby to charge my car. I would have booked elsewhere if I had know the truth - which is probably why they lied about it.

The $42/night 'resort' fee is outrageous considering this property has absolutely ZERO resort amenities.

There were 2 bogus 'Refreshment Center' charges on my bill.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mquinz

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am disheartened to hear about your disappointment, specifically regarding the pricing of certain offerings.

Rest assured, we continue to evaluate our pricing to remain competitive with other luxury resort destinations in Las Vegas. We continue to evaluate these pricing offerings on an on-going basis.

Thank you for your valuable feedback as this provides us an opportunity to improve our products and services.
I sincerely hope you can allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the near future.

Warm regards,