4,642 results
All reviews giada's restaurant great boutique barbary coast small hotel rooftop pool hotel guests table games total rewards casino floor great casino slot machines strip view nightclub drais dealers vegas elevator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Crowell. I usually stay at the Cosmo and wanted something different... the room was super swanky and added to my Vegas experience. From when I first checked in I felt the boutique feeling that you don’t get at and of the larger hotels. The entire hotel is well maintained and fun! I’ll be back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at The Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The “perfume” scent they pump into the lobby is nauseating. Shower is a little on the small side. Other than that great hotel. Very clean. Great location. Drai’s is awesome and very convienient. Would recommend

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. While we are delighted that you enjoyed your overall visit, we are sorry that the air quality and shower did not meet your expectations. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yes. There is a casino at The Cromwell. And the machines play. However, the hotel AND casino are probably the most classy I’ve been. From the front bar with heavy leather furniture to the truly elegant room furniture. And the toiletries in the room!!!! Will definitely be back!!!! Oh yes....location...location!

Thank you kindly for your comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed our convenient location and in-room amenities. We work very hard to create a wonderful hotel experience and your comments encourage us to be the best we can be. Your business is truly valued. We eagerly anticipate your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to Vegas many times and this was the first time I stayed at Cromwell. The casino is incredibly clean and smells amazing. From the moment I checked in until I left everyone remembered me and everyone was very friendly. Room was nice, stayed on a high floor so it was loud from Drais, but nothing too bad. The coffee machines by the elevators were a huge plus!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you received top notch service from our friendly staff. We hope that you visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bartenders at the Cromwell never fail to provide some of the best service and drinks on the Las Vegas strip. Tyrone, our bartender at the the casino bar was great. He kept us entertained and provided excellent service. The drinks he made were some of the best we had on the trip. Coupled with one of our favorite casino atmospheres it makes the Cromwell a must stop for us on every trip.We also had brunch at Giada and thought it was excellent. Great food in a relaxing and beautiful atmosphere. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thanks for the review. We're glad you enjoyed dining options and service provided by our staff. We hope to see you again soon.