Lowest prices for your stay
US$184
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
Hotels.comUS$184
HamptonUS$184
Trip.comUS$207
All reviews red rocks room was clean exercise room business center would stay here again property freeway strip uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

Our family stay vacation was wonderful! A family of four with a two toddler. There is no casino inside the hotel, which was great for our need. Inside the hotel was clean, up-to-date, comfortable, and welcoming. Breakfast was a warm full on breakfast, which was great.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christine West, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Thank you for the review and comments. We are happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Exceptional service members at this location. Dajoure was kind and very considered. Spend a little time checking your room. Speak up. We did not and it cost us. We loved the hospitality and left before the time we booked, but would stay again because of how we were treated by the employees.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the comments about Dajoure and the hospitality we offer. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Nice location away from the strip which is what we were looking for. The hotel was quiet and had large rooms. The hotel does not offer a hot breakfast every day. I’m not sure if this was due to covid or standard for the hotel. Just something to be aware of.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 4444Brendah
Christine West, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2021

Thank you for the review and comments. Our buffet breakfast is served daily with hot items served Tuesday-Sunday. We anticipate including hot items on Monday's soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

The hotel Team was kind, respectful and caring of all guests. The communications were always on time and prompt. Covid safe!! This hotel is so close to great places to eat in walking distance and a work out facility is next to the property if you like to workout at a club.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review and comments about our hotel and team members. Our goal is always to provide an outstanding stay for our guests. We hope we will see you again on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

I can’t describe how upset I am. We came here at 2:58pm for check in. Check in is at 3pm. The person on the reception was like: I know it’s 2 minutes to 3 but the room is not ready. I was like oook, it’s 2:58, will it be ready in 2 minutes? He’s like no it won’t! Of course, I started getting angry. I’ve been driving in a 110 degree for over 7 hours. I literally have this one night booked and I booked with the hilton so we are taken care of because I knew we’d be exhausted and we’re not done driving yet. So I was obviously NOT HAPPY and asked, so when will it be ready? He’s like I dunno! What an answer from someone who works in customer service. I started getting upset and asked: what do you mean you don’t know? And my husband started getting upset too! The customer service guy literally was like: let’s stop this. This is too hostile for me! You bet your ass I’ll be upset and pissed and your job is to apologize to me for the terrible service and not become defensive as if I am attacking you personally! You’re the freaking face of the hotel and if you can’t work as a customer service employee and don’t know how to think on your feet when something like this happen, and expecting all customers to be so delightful at mishaps then you’re in the wrong freaking industry!! My husband wanted me to cancel on the spot and find another place but the manager came and was curt and so not accommodating, we got our room in the end.

2 things I want to say. First thing is how this sensitive customer service person could have responded to me, in a nice and gentle way:
“ I am so sorry miss. I know that the check in is in 2 minutes and normally the room would have been ready, but we had a rough day today with house cleaning and are short staffed. No excuse but please bear with us while we figure it out. I can completely refund you if you want and cancel the reservation but we wouldn’t like to lose you as a customer. I know you might be tired so would you like an iced water or coffee while you wait in the lobby? Apologies again!”

If he had said something of the sort, he would have probably calmed me down and I would have waited gladly, but, he did the exact opposite and this leads me to the 2nd point and that is, I am going to do my best not to book with any Hilton hotel ever again. I have been on a 10 days trip, each couple of nights were in a different hotel because I like to explore my options, and I tried them from big names to small and local names. I can’t describe how nicer the local ones are. Better staff, cozy and accommodating, while in big names they are snobs. They seem to forget that the reason they grew that big is because of their customers.

Date of stay: July 2021
Christine West, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately throughout the country employers are experiencing a shortage of staff. Our housekeeping staff was working diligently cleaning rooms. We believe a clean room is what our guests are looking for rather than a room that has been rushed through. I do apologize that your room was not ready exactly at 3pm but I see from your reservation that we were able to check you in at 3:12pm as a room became available.

I appreciate your feedback and take all comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

I understand if you choose not to stay with us again, however, I hope you will reconsider staying at one of the many fine hotels the Hilton brand has to offer.