Open today: 12:00 - 00:00

from US$65.25
from US$109.00
from US$44.99
25,309 results
All reviews happy hour ferris wheel london eye bar car all you can drink night ride bar option afraid of heights smooth ride great view of the strip awesome views great ride walk around vegas strip pod bartender tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2021

We've done the nighttime High Roller that included drinks, so during this trip we rode it during the day time. We purchased a beverage before boarding and took the drink on the ride with us. Looking out over the mountains were so nice to view!

Reviewed 22 September 2021

A fabulous way to see Las Vegas. I am afraid of heights as is one of my friends but we did not have any issues. Unlike what other people said there were only about 12 of us in the pod and the place was extremely full of guests. We were there around 7:30 in the evening. My only regret is that the pod does not come to a stop when you are boarding and departing and there is nothing to hold on to as you enter and exit. I am not as sure footed as I used to be.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

The sunset and the early nighttime views were spectacular. The pods were nice and the drinks were refreshing. Our bar attendant was exceptional and even anticipated our next drink which was ready before we asked.

1  Thank 519garyp
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Wasn't really planning on doing this while in Vegas, but decided to do this at the last minute. Thank goodness we did! Views were awesome! Ride moves very slowly so you don't even feel a thing! Definitely would recommend this!

Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Went with my sister and two friends the night of my birthday . The views were beautiful even though I’m afraid of heights. It’s a great way to see Vegas and we got a discount for staying at a Caesars property. I would definitely recommend going in the night versus in the day