“hubster said NO when he saw the price of entrees”

Envy The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Envy The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #467 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paradise /Desert Inn
Transit: We have a very loyal group of taxi companies that are always outside our front doors to take very special care of our guests. We do also have a public bus transportation stop right next door in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center on Paradise Road. For those who are looking for adventure we have the MONORAIL Station right next door as well.
Description: Designed to please even the most discerning palates, the award-winning ENVY Steakhouse is a top choice in Las Vegas. The exquisite menus feature innovative dishes with an Italian flair & the most sinfully delicious gourmet steaks. From delectable Premium Angus Beef Filet to prime bone-in rib eye, you'll find ENVY to be a fine dining opportunity you just can't turn down. Made with fresh ingredients gathered from purveyors not just locally, but around the country - you'll find your friends & family absolutely envious of your experience.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“hubster said NO when he saw the price of entrees”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

it looks like an excellent restaurant but my spouse took one look at the menu and said the entrees were too high for what he had in mind for us to eat for dinner.

Visited April 2012

Regina, Saskatchewan
“Grrrrreat! We will be back and soon!”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The service is professional but warm and friendly. The facility is modern looking and just behind Wynn hotel - a $12 cab ride from Aria on the strip. The food is exceptional! I had split pea soup, Caesar salad, 6 oz fillet with demi-glace reduction sauce, fingerling potatoes in a foie gras butter. Each element was superb. I felt bad for how little we paid for such excellent food and service so left a $50 tip. I will be back!

1 Thank kkelln
Edinburgh
“The highlight of our Vegas trip!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We chose Envy after reading the great reviews and it exceeded our expectations! The service throughout our meal was top notch. Josh, our server, couldn't have been more helpful. He gave us great advice about our steaks but at the same time wasn't pushy in anyway. The hosts and other servers were very welcoming and friendly too. The crab cakes and BLT salad we choose as starters were delicious and full of flavour. The steaks were the best we've ever had - huge, tender and cooked to perfection. At the end of the meal, Michael, our chef, came to our table to speak to us which made us feel like valued customers. The icing on the cake was our restaurant.com voucher which gave us a great discount on our bill. However we would definitely go again and pay full price and we would highly recommend this restaurant.

3 Thank blackla
“Great, starts at the door, with the beautiful host that greets you with a smile”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I came there to eat, but what I received was more then I could swallow. And I mean that in a very good way. I can't remember the last time I dine somewhere and the service was so great that I didn't have not one thing wrong, it started for my husband and I when we approached the wonderful host that greeted us with this beautiful smile. I don't remember her name, maybe I should have ask, however, she was a very tall young woman that was so thoughtful. When I called to make my reservation, she ask me did I have any coupons or gift cards, I said no but how do I get some? She told me about resturant.com. I had no idea about this site. It helped us out so much. She also ask if we were celebrating anything special, and it was our anniversary, we were going on two years. We we came to your resturant, we were not sure if we were going to be treated special, we were wrong, the service was out of this world. We had Niki as our server and she was great all the way down to remembering to bring out this dessert that said happy anniversary on the plate. It was wonderful. We had such a nice time that we will return and tell all of our family and friends about our place. Keep up the good work and we will see you again when we return to Las Vegas.

las vegas
“try the buffalo”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

the buffalo is for two, it is a must. it is what separates this great steak house from the other 200 that are in vegas

Visited July 2011