“Best show ever!!”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$109.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Don't miss this show!! Have seen it twice and great both times.

1  Thank marcia c
Write a ReviewReviews (15,322)

Reviewed 8 March 2012

The show was much more theatrical than the other cirque shows I've seen. There definitely weren't a lot of acrobatics. I did enjoy the music and thought it was incorporated in the show quite well. There were some disturbing parts that just ruined the show for me -*spoiler alert* some weird pregnant lady throughout the show (yes she was part of the show). I just didn't get the hype surrounding the show. The Beatles are amazing, absolutely incredible. The costumes were wonderful - thoroughly enjoyed the jellyfish creatures. It was a good show but definitely not my favorite in terms of excitement, acrobatics and overall flow.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

If you are a Beatles Fan you have to see this one , have seen it 3 times and would go again !

Reviewed 8 March 2012

This is a non-stop upclose show based on the music of the Beatles. The stage is unique. Try to get front seats as the stage has several spoke like runways going to a central circular stage and you will be amazed as there are events going on in front of you and on either side of you all of the time! We went to several shows and this was the best we attended well worth the price.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Wow, this show continues to amaze me. So colorful and feel-good!
The music hands down is so good and makes you wnat to sing along. A must see. I have seen many Cirque shows and this is one of my favs.