“Always a good choice”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$112.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I think choosing to go to any Cirque du Soleil show is going to be a good choice. The site for the shows offers some clues as to which one you'll enjoy the most. I grew up with The Beatles, so of course I'm going to love this show. And I really did enjoy the music, the theatrics, the artistry, the athletics. I recently went to see "Ka", the Cirque du Soleil show at the MGM Grand, and if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose Ka 10 times over Love. 10 times the theatrics, 10 times the artistry, 10 times the athletics. Can you tell I loved, loved, loved Ka?

Write a ReviewReviews (15,709)
All reviews
in 1,000 reviews
"interpretation"
in 244 reviews

Reviewed 3 March 2012

A must see! If you're a Beatles fan, it makes it even better! Really well done.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

If you like Beatles music and the Cirque de Soleil, this is a must-see. I think it is the best show I've ever seen. The music sound quality is comparable to being at a concert and the acrobatics amazing. There are so many special effects that are absolutely riveting.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I liked the Beatles Cirque Du Soleil the least of all of them. It is missing the wow factor you see at O, Ka and La Reve.