Signature at MGM Grand
US$273
US$146
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$225
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Agoda.com
US$247
US$204
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$146
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$255
13,320 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I booked 5 seperate rooms at the Signature for a Guys/50th BD celebration. We were all checking in at different times and I got there the lobby was a zoo w/ a group check in. I asked the Bellman if there was a line in this mob and he just laughed. However the group of folks told me to move up and I presented myself to the check-in women. Who promptly glared at me and told me to "get in line." Anyways that set the tone for a comedy of check-in errors that perculated throughout the stay (whose name was against what room, etc.) I still don't if they got the bills right.
That said we all had the 1000sq feet suites that were beautiful. The gym and pool was first class. Outside of Ms. Snarley at the front desk the staff was great too.
Still its a long walk from Tower 3 where we stayed to the MGM and no real bars are in any of the Towers. All that said, I'd probably NOT stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms w/ balconies facing the strip are the way to go.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Have been a returing guest to this hotel on 10 occasions in the past eight years and have a planned visit again in 12 weeks. Have marked the service down on this occasion as when we return in June we are brining along another couple of sets of friends and requested we all have rooms on the same floor and tower we were told by reception they would try and accommodate! As this has been booked for over six months and returning guests I feel the least the hotel good do would be to arrange this request for us.

Room Tip: Rooms have balcony ask for one facing the air strip for best sun all day. High rooms always better for less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The room may have been nice, but our coach was stained, none of the phones worked and to top it all off our room had BED BUGS! I would definitely stay clear of this place if you want good service. We couldn't even order room service without "giving a message" and waiting for someone to call us back. The WORST service I have had at a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank SarahS34567
Reviewed 2 March 2012

we stayed in a one bedroom, in tower 1, nice lay out not as big as it looked in photos but fine, nice size bathroom with jacuzzi bath, big shower and double sink.It is a long walk to the MGM for older people, i did take my mother as a treat so i do know she found it a long stroll so tower 2 or 3 would be worse, there are moving walkways from tower 1, nice little touch of microwave nice size sink ,fridge,toaster and coffee maker,If you want to get to the strip not going back through the mgm go via the front drop off and turn left follow the road left and it brings you out next to the planet hollywood.Saves ten minutes.Overall a good value stay for us in a nice property but would like to be closer to strip walking wise but dont be put off if you dont mind a stroll.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We went to Vegas with friends and chose to stay at the signature, whilst our friends stayed at the MGM. Our suite was amazing and much better than even the 'celebrity suite' that our friends had at the MGM. We paid extra for a balcony suite, which was a waste since we were hardly in the suite and there was no furniture on the balcony anyway. Each tower has its own pool and between them there is a deli, a coffee shop and a bar. The only downside to the Signature is the walk from the towers to the strip. It took us 20 mins to walk from our room to the lobby of the MGM (we are young and fit). There are travelators and a makeshift bar is set up half way at weekends - such a good idea and well used! If I were to visit Vegas again, I would chose to stay in the middle of the strip. However, the Signature was decadent and gave that little bit of much needed tranquility. It was ultra clean, really modern and extravagant. We loved our visit to Vegas and we were more than pleased with the Signature.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple