4,434 results
All reviews bowling alley yard house off the strip feast buffet movie theater canyon view kids quest t bone food court downtown summerlin pool area minute drive beautiful resort resort fee free shuttle soaking tub mini bar
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This was not my first time staying here, but will be my last. Upon checking into my room there was a soiled feminine hygiene product on the floor in the bathroom. Additionally, there was debris on the floor in the room. I called the front desk to have it cleaned up then went to dinner. When I returned it was still there and I had to call again. I was told a ticket had not been set up. I did not receive a call from management or any acknowledgement of the mess. My two day stay was ruined as I wondered how clean the room was. Very disappointing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank mwilliams505
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I like this casino because it’s clean, spacious and not smokey. Surrounded by all different types of restaurants. They have a food court as well with nice selection. I remember they have Capriotti. But we frequent their Feast Buffet. We come at almost end of breakfast for modest price and then you can stay to enjoy their lunch. Reasonably priced. Delicious food, very good selections of Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, etc. Gelato & wide selections of cakes, cookies, pastries.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Visited family and bought pool day pass. Lovely pool and both adult and kid friendly. They have great concerts by the pool so it sometimes closed area or limits the number of pools you can access but still great area to spend the day. Also stayed on business in March and rooms are lovely. Not on strip but near red rock canyon. Nice place to stay away from strip mania

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetaterwatersue
Reviewed 19 June 2018

One of the nicest resort casinos we’ve stayed at. We come back here every year. The casino is extremely clean and has a variety of popular slots. Buffet is always good and has a great selection. Pool area is beautiful and staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Was slated to eat at T-bones but we ate at the Cafe instead and it was excellent. The food presentation was great and the portion size was awesome. I will definitely eat there again. For Father’s Day it was right on budget too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family