4,466 results
All reviews bowling alley yard house off the strip feast buffet movie theater canyon view kids quest food court t bone downtown summerlin pool area minute drive beautiful resort resort fee free shuttle soaking tub mini bar
Reviewed 13 April 2016

As hard as I tried, I only wanted to review the Regal Theater 16 Movie Complex. However, I was unable to find this complex, or add it separately! That said, this theater complex is Fabulous! Realize I come from a small rural town, I have never seen anything like it even when often traveling to other large cities! Huge screens, comfortable seating, great movie choices, fun movie sets for kids to have photos taken, and it was clean!

Room tip: I am only rating the movie theater!
Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2016

This hotel is topnotch. It might be a little out of the way but definitely worth it. The casino, rooms and restaurant were all amazing. We have stayed here a couple of times and always love staying. Convenient to a lot of things.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Looking for a nice family friendly off strip hotel/casino, I can't imagine going elsewhere. Wish I'd known about this before taking my family to another location a few years back. Lots of kids here and only noticed in halls where they were louder. It's a small property but has most of what is needed for a short stay. Decent casino, good food selections and clean well appointed rooms with lots of space to stretch out. For those with sensitive noses, it does smell of a fabreze like odor, likely to mask the smoke from cigarettes that are everywhere in Vegas. There for a conference and the food service was outstanding. Did try their self proclaimed "best buffet" which was terrible. Not even close to best in Vegas if you've ever done the Rio buffet you'll dislike any others. The only weird thing is the airport shuttle. Their own brochure given with room key says to call for reservation. Called and was told no, must come to bell hop. Went to bell hop and was told no reservations, come 30 minutes before time. Did that and was told to wait 5 with all the others on the chairs waiting. Ran to Starbucks but there was line and wanted to be back in 5. So ran back and nothing changed. Finally after 15 of waiting I ventured outside to see a sign that says a ticket is required. Went back and said where do I get a ticket? Was told they were given out when I left. No one ever told me tickets were given out. Very poorly communicated process -- get a store and COMMUNICATE IT to your staff so they can effectively help your guests. That's one area I didn't need ambiguity about when trying to go home. Otherwise, perfect stay. Even though I didn't get the "canyon view" room I reserved due to booked hotel, the sunrise over the strip make up for it. Don't think there is a bad view unless perhaps from the 3rd or 4th floor over the air handlers. Was on 16 and enjoyed great views morning & night.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We were in Vegas for a few days visiting friends and went to Red Rock casino. Had a 5 star meal( unbelievable)!!! And drinks out side that was lovely. Next time we will stay it's a great spot and very "unVegas" style. Reminds me of the beautiful resorts in Arizona.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Great service from the airport shuttle driver, to the front desk attendant, to the room attendant, etc. The only "off" service was received by the Bell Desk men. They were ALWAYS standing around gossiping & ignoring customers. When I stood there long enough on 2 occasions to ask them a question, they acted as if I was bothering them. The hotel was very clean, and lots of great restaurants. The security throughout made me feel very safe. The room was fairly quiet too, with the most beautiful view.

Room tip: views of red rock canyon!
Date of stay: December 2015