Registration - easy and online, completed one and half months before stay.
Check in - My flight was delayed getting in so, I called ahead and let them know that I would be late. The lady I spoke to told me they would block my room (a king bed room). When I arrived, the gentleman said they did not have a king bed and that I could get one tomorrow. Needless to say, my wife and I were not happy. We asked to speak with the supervisor. Instead of the supervisor coming out, the gentleman came back out from the back room and said I was upgraded to a larger room with a king at no cost.
Room 3151 - This was supposed to be a larger room (upgrade). When we arrived to the room, it is the last at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor. Keep in mind elevators are on one side of the hotel, not in the middle. The room had a great view of the parking garage and a semi-erect steel structure. We weren't happy with it, but didn't complain. If the room was 5 floors up, it would have a great view. The room colors are dark with poor lighting, unless the curtains are open. The A/C was sporadic, sometimes humid and hot and other times cold.
Bathroom - nice. Shower with glass door, soaker tub, double vanity. Separate toilet.
Pool - closed as it was not in season. It won't open until mid March. It looks very nice.
Casino - smaller than the others, but nice. They cater to locals. They have a Boarding Pass (free to sign up) that brings discounts at the restaurants.
Restaurants - good, but nothing special. The buffet has a good breakfast, but not so good dinner.
Business Center - they charge to use the computers and print. Not a good thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas