“Outstanding!”

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 4,951 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This was our second visit to Joe's and we had a great time again. Service is always excellent and the menu offers a range of options, just not the standard steak/seafood.

One dish was a Shrimp/Pasta combo and it was excellent. The other entree was the Ribeye which may have been the best I've ever had (this includes Ruth's Chris, Delmonico, and Capital Grille). Finally the mashed potatoes are superb.

Really like this place. Worth every penny.

1  Thank dave9956

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I love Joe's. No, seriously I love it. I was a little apprehensive of visiting Joe's in Vegas since I am usually visit the one in South Beach. But what can I say??? They had me @ the stuffed mushroom appetizer and artichoke crab dip. I knew from there on out, the rest would be just as great, and it was. Yes, it's just as good as the one in South Beach and better,..no huge lines to visit this one, you can actually make a Reservation!!! Yes, a reservation! Don't miss out on this rest. I can assure you it will be one of your best dining experiences while in Vegas.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

We had a corporate dinner here and I thought the food was excellent and not in short supply! Crab cakes were excellent, chocolate cake was a heart attack on a plate (which is good) and the service was excellent

Reviewed 4 March 2012

If you like stone crabs this is the place. Excellent food and outstanding service. A must for steak and seafood lovers when in Vegas

Reviewed 4 March 2012

The service was fantastic and I like that I was able to make a reservation online. The food was excellent but pretty high priced.There was three of us dining and we had the stone crab, crab bisque, and the filet Mignon, shrimp cocktail, sweet potato fires, and the crab cake appetizer. My only complaint would be that the sweet potato fries were nothing special, they were not bad, just nothing special. I would eat here again!

1  Thank Helen D