“Always a Winner”

Ranked #454 of 5,682 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Drop in for a quick bite at a deli straight from Seventh Avenue in Midtown New York City. Enjoy East Coast favorites such as hearty breakfast items, sumptuous matzoh ball soup and the famous, overstuffed pastrami sandwich in this classic and fast casual setting right in the center of the Strip.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Carnegie is always a winner for us! I’ve enjoyed the pastrami sandwich as well as the Woodie Allen (pastrami and corned beef) in previous trips and this time I had the chicken salad which was delightful. You want a true deli sandwich - this is the place!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,275)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The food was good and we did not have to wait long to get our order. My boyfriend and I could split a hamburger meal, as it was a lot of food. We did not even eat all of the fries.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The sandwiches and cheesecake are delicious. The service is friendly and efficient. I always get my meal to go and everything is included in the bag that you would need.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Not great and will not be going back. Over the years this place has gone way down hill. A few years ago it was full service you got pickles at the table when you sat down. It is over priced the portions are too big the guy who took my order was RUDE that alone will keep me from not going back.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

This place is great for lunch and dinner. This restaurant is in the Mirage hotel which is very nice if you are staying there. They are quick to take your order and you can get your sandwich on many different types of bread or on no bread at all. The sandwich comes with a pickle which is large and delicious. If you want any sides (chips,fries) they are available for and extra charge. When you first see the price you would think expensive for a sandwich but they are large and can easily fill two average people. My wife and I share and we are both full when we are done without sides. We have had the fries and they are hot and fresh. We have had the corn beef, roast beef and turkey sandwiches so far and all are very filling. We love this place and go at least once or twice each time we are in Las Vegas.

Been to Carnegie Deli at the Mirage? Share your experiences!