3,901 results
All reviews full kitchen bedroom villa planet hollywood off the strip rooftop pool marriott vacation club daily activities washer and dryer free valet parking time share the miracle mile fifth floor lobby bar sofa bed new tower valet service dining table
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this property as part of a flight and hotel package with Marriott. My selection was based on the overall positive comments from previous TripAdvisor reviews and from my former senior manager’s recent stay. I was fine with this not being a casino property.

This property is a part of the Marriott Vacation Club. So, there were activities hosted by the property that one could participate in almost daily. I opted not to participate as I wanted to enjoy the agenda I set for myself.

I was pleased with the one bedroom villa I was assigned. It was spacious and clean. I referred to it as a spruced up Residence Inn suite. I came for R&R. The bed was quite comfortable. I had no issues with sleeping. The bathroom was large with a two head shower.

I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JacksonJaye
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Grand Chateau, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It sounds like the perfect vacation at Grand Chateau! Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 4 nights for a family wedding in Las Vegas. We had a one bedroom suite, on the 35th floor with a full kitchen and a nice view looking out back towards the mountains and airport runway. The elevator was very quick and we never had long lines while waiting for one.

We were only a short 3-5 minute walk to the Strip. Just across the street is the Miracle Mile Shops, connected to Planet Hollywood, including a few restaurants and lots of stores. The Bellagio is only a 10 minute walk away, which was very convenient for the wedding and reception.

The units are very clean, and tidy. We had daily housekeeping, and replenished supplies. The furniture and kitchen appliances are in good condition, and we had two flat screen TVs. one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

The hotel had a wine and cheese get together one afternoon, which was fun. They also had a security officer assigned by the elevators to keep out unregistered guests. We felt pretty safe walking around the grounds and sidewalks even in the late evenings. Although there is a fairly large group of homeless people along the strip, most seem to mind their own business without pestering you for handouts.

We used Uber to and from the airport, so we did not have to drive on this visit, so I can't comment on the parking here, but I believe it is included in the hotel rate.

Although there is not a casino inside this hotel, there are several a few minutes walk in either direction. We seemed to have the best luck at the New York, about 15 minutes walk to the south.

All in all, this choice of accommodation was exactly what we were looking for. Was it as swank as the Venetian ? No. Was it as grand as the Bellagio ? No. Was it as fun as Caesars ? No. But is was a great value for pretty nice rooms.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SecondComing

We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful time at Grand Chateau! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience for fellow travelers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here recently for 5 nights. The rooms are spacious. Having a kitchen and living room is a plus. It was missing a ice bucket, no big deal. It had a washer dryer. During the day there was a bit of noise from pounding upstairs. Possible remodeling. No big deal! Staff friendly and helpful. The workout area was fantastic. Up to date equipment. On the main floor they had a store where you could buy sandwich’s, snacks, drinks, etc.
The lobby bar was was disappointing. Stopped there for a drink. My husband ordered a beer and I looked at their cocktail means. Drinks were $15. Ordered and received my bourbon old fashion. I drank about half of it. For the price I was paying for, I expected better. Instead of a Luxardo cherry, it was just a mashed up maraschino cherry. Have been to several mixology bars in Las Vegas that really know how to make a handcrafted cocktail such as Libertine Social, The Herringbone, The Harvest, The Searsucker to name a few. $15 - $18 for a quality drink is fine but $15 for a cocktail that you’d compare to a small town corner bar is not. I would recommend either to lower your prices or send your bartenders to your competitors and learn a few lessons!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Charlie G

Hi Charlie, thank you for making a part of your #vacationgreatness! We look forward to welcoming you back soon and appreciate your TripAdvisor review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights at the end of a 2 week transatlantic cruise from Southampton in England.
The cruise company had given us a hotel right in the middle of the strip but we decided on the Grand Chateau!!
So delighted we did. Situated just 5 minutes from the strip. Hotel was just delightful with great facilities and good food. We ate in the bar for our last night and had 2 rib eye steaks cooked to perfection! Waitress was so lovely.
Room was just what we wanted! Spacious and clean. Lots of tea and real coffee!!
Would definitely stay again if we revisited Vegas!!
I also managed to win $170 on the fruit machines!! Win Win Win!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank patevergreen999

Thank you for spending time with us during your vacation! We are pleased you had a wonderful time and congratulations on your win!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here using our Marriott Destination points. We are repeat Las Vegas visitors but with many years between visits. The Chateau is a great base of operations with clean and roomy units (we stayed in a one bedroom) including washer and dryer. Cabs from hotel to stops along the strip as far away as the Venetian were under $15 excluding tip. While we have possibly made our last trip to Vegas, we would recommend it to anyone. We enjoyed its lack of a casino and the associated hubbub when you enter the lobby. Lots of planned activities are offered as it is a Marriott timeshare property.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for coming back to Grand Chateau! We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you home again soon.