22,250 results
All reviews sw steakhouse le reve red card tower suite beautiful hotel floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall other hotels strip view per day high floor treasure island casino floor four seasons resort fee mandalay bay las
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This was my second visit to the Wynn Las Vegas and I had forgotten how nice it really is. My last stay was almost three years ago and the hotel is just as beautiful as it was when it opened. The rooms are spacious and the beds and pillows are right there with the "Heavenly Beds" offered by Westin. This trip was for a conference and the conference facilities were very nice. Clean, bright colors, professional staff, all fantastic. The remote controls at the bedside are awesome. Open shears, open drapes, night light, all on/all off, HD TV, nice mini-bar great toiletries, towels and robes were fantastic. Gorgeous pool and bar area. If you really want to impress someone, this is the place to take them. Hat's off to Steve Wynn on creating a beautiful hotel/casino. This is clearly where the beautiful people stay. Although I donated some money at the tables, I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2012

great dinning options, awesome spa.
best rooms in town

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The Wynn is one of the most beautiful hotels in Vegas. It is clean, comfortable, over the top amazing decor all throughout, pretty people (I played craps with Paris Hilton), fresh flowers everywhere, and very good service (as one would expect in a posh hotel such as this). However, everything is extremely expensive (most tables have at least a $10 minimum and most of them are more expensive than that) and our group was quite disappointed in the food at Lake Side Restaurant. The water show outside of the restaurant is awesome, so i would just grab a drink outside but do not eat here. I didn't get to go to the clubs, but they looked really cool and most had a long line, and as some of the reviews said they could hear and feel the music throughout the hotel all night, i didn't experience that problem. There is a heated pool and the pool areas are awesome!! Overall, a great experience but I will probably try a different hotel next time.

Room Tip: The view outside my room was what made it. We were on the 35th floor and it was beautiful and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank krstenl
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My Husband and I got married in the Primrose Courtyard at The Wynn followed by our reception in one of the gorgeous ballrooms. It ws perfect, everything went totally to plan! Having organised my entire wedding via email I was nervous but it exceeded my expectations! The ceremony was beautiful and very well organised. The flowers all looked gorgeous and fresh! The dinner at our reception was incredible and many of our guests commented on just how good the food was. The tables were laid beautifully! I was amazed at just how fantasic they looked, expecially with the rose center pieces. The photography was not the best but we still managed to get a number of fab shots, the problem was our guests were niot organised so our group shots are a bit uneven. Thank you to Ann-Marie Moccio and Mary Emerson.

We stayed 5 nights in the Tower Suite which has its own private check in. The rooms are amazing. The bed is SO comfy, I want one at home! Also, I loved the bathroom! T The room does not have a DVD player. My friends had made me a DVD for my wedding day and I was unable to watch it before my wedding as when i phoned concierge they said it would be $75 which is ridiculous as I only wanted it for half an hour.

The worst thing about this hotel is the noise from the nightclub can be heard in your room until the early hours of the morning and it is so loud it stopped us sleeping. The Wynn do offer ear plugs but I think they need to seriously consider all the guests and get the music turned down - it would still be very loud even if they did, it must have been deafining from inside the nightclub.

The whole hotel is grand and luxurious but you still feel comfortable. We are not huge gamblers but do enjoy a flutter! We were always offered drinks and the waitresses were friendly. I loved the casino as its light an airy unlike some of the other hotels casinos. We often met with ou friends and family at the bar in the casino which was such a great experience being in Vegas with so many people!

At the end of our holiday we went to pay for our wedding photographs only to have our card declined. After a number of calls to our bank in the UK it transpired we had been charged twice for our wedding thus maxing out our credit card. It took over 2 weeks for us to be refunded this money which ment we had to use other credit cards which charged to pay for our photos and then didnt have the money back in time for our honeymoon to Bali. The Wynn have dealt with this by giving me some money off my Salon bill and also an upgrade and 2 nights free for our return trip in May 2012. This return trip will determine if we come back to The Wynn in the future.

Room Tip: Ask to be as high up as possible, away from the noise of the nightclub.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed 29 February 2012

It was absolutely fantastic, the room was amazing the staff were attentive and friendly. We're already planning our next trip - completely the best hotel in Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple