“Good Choice for a Wedding Chapel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aladdin Wedding Chapel
A TripAdvisor Member
Western New York
Reviewed 15 September 2004

Got married at the Aladdin Wedding Chapel on 08/21/04 with 19 guests in the large chapel.

THE GOOD THINGS:
1. The best was the service performed by the pastor. He has BEAUTIFUL things to say & made us both very comfortable.
2. The chapel is beautiful & the pictures- during & after the ceremony turned out beautiful. Get the DVD of the ceremony- good technical job- I was worried by previous comments I've read but all photography done by Aladdin turned out GREAT.
We are 1st time Vegas travelers & when we saw the strip chapels at the north end-- I AM SO GLAD we spent the extra $$ [our package was $600] & went to Aladdin. We stayed roomed there for a week & got married there, most of our guests stayed there. It was nice not to have to get everyone shuttled to the upper north of the strip. The north end was SCUMMY & CHEESEY- STAY AWAY!!!
3. The salon did my hair & makeup- don't miss out- they did a great job! I felt like a million bucks. The hair salon itself though is a little cramped & dumpy.
4. We did "couples massages" the day after the wedding-- UUmmmmm- it was wonderful.

THE BAD:
1. The wedding ahead of us- the bride was late & set us back. They put me [the bride] is a CLOSET sized room with my maid of honor & my dad to wait.
2. They told us conflicting times for us to be down there so my husband & I wouldn't see each other.

I would definitely recommend the chapel. The resort is beautiful & staying there was the right choice to do everything under one roof. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

40  Thank A TripAdvisor Member