1,827 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripmonorail stationthe concierge loungeenvy steakhouserenaissance brandsouth hallclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelmarriott propertiesnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolquiet hotel
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A year on from the last review of this hotel and the stay was better, the problems that I noted on the last stay were mostly dealt with. I didn’t stay while a show was on next door but the staff were more attentive this time around.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018

SEE THE ROBOT!

Priceline put us here, so the price was right. We stayed for a quick overnight "date night" as we live in town. I was dealing with the tail end of a cold, so we spent more time in the room than we had planned.

If you don't mind staying off strip, this place is a good choice (depending on the price of course). And remember, they will add the ridiculous "resort fee" to your rate. Why they do not just include that in the actual rate to avoid pissing off every other person is beyond me. But hey, this place actually gives you a beer and a dessert for that fee.. And parking too. So it still sucks, but sucks less. Kinda.

Anyways, the place was packed full of teenage girls who were in town to play some volleyball. Lots of people in the hotel, yet it did not feel too busy even though it was. The hotel itself looks impressive. Everything looks really nice, clean and updated. And the pool area (we did not use it) appeared to have lots of activities going on. Looked fun.

Check in was smooth, and the girl at the desk was very helpful. We were able to check in a couple hours early and that always makes me happy.

Since I can read, and I read these reviews before staying at a place, I read here (thank you) that the walls were thin (they are) so I requested a quiet room. She put us at the very end of the hall on the 7th floor. For the most part, it was quiet, although I could hear the people next door snoring. And I did hear when they turned the TV on at 2am. So bring earplugs.

The room was not large. It was smaller than we are used to, but it felt cozy enough. The TV was huge, and I am glad that it was since I was not feeling well (and we spent 3 hours watching the Golden Knights lose to the Sharks. Boooo!). There is a mini fridge for those that care.

ATTENTION: This hotel has something in the room that impressed the heck out of me. A COFFEE MAKER! 95% of the places we seem to stay in these days no longer have coffee in the room. I hate that, and I feel that if a place does not offer coffee in the room, they suck. This place offers coffee in the room and they don't suck because of that. And they also don't suck because they have....wait for it... ROBOTS!

No joke. If you need something like a toothbrush, Elvis (my new best friend) the robot will bring it to your room! You must see this. Take video and show your kids. This is something I have never seen before, and I have stayed in hundreds and hundreds of places over the past 47 years. So for this reason, I give this place 5 stars. Without the robot it is a solid 4.

If you do not look too hard, the room looks clean and updated. But if you look harder, you will see a lot of stuff that should be replaced. The faucet was bent. There was corrosion by the shower etc... We just tried not to look too hard.

The bed was comfy. Products in the room were decent.

The monorail is a 5 minute walk. As a local, we get $1 tickets, so it's awesome to walk to the strip, get all drunk and tired, and monorail it back for a buck! Man I love Vegas!

Now you have a reason to come all the way to Vegas and stay off the strip. ROBOTS.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel at 3am, my wife and myself were greeted by Portia a very delightful desk person. I explained I had a reservation and would pay extra for a room ASAP. We heard her say you are upgraded. Upon arriving at the room which turned out to be the Presidential suite. I am not implying you will get an upgrade or the Presidential suite but you will get great service

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The hotel is located on what seems like a highway. There is absolutely nowhere to walk around it. Our room was ok, not fancy, but comfortable, with a great bed and a fine bathroom.The lobby is pleasant, but the AC was too high: we were all freezing. There are other issues, starting with the lack of a buffet breakfast: if you are here for business or are attending a conference you are not likely to have the time to sit and order from their (very expensive) a la carte menu, also given the slow service. The alternative is a Starbucks (inside the hotel), where huge lines form at breakfast time. Again, there is nowhere to have breakfast outside of the hotel. The pool is nice but small and poorly located in an inner court with no sun in the afternoon, and with access from the main lobby, which means you are in your bathing suite right in front of the whole world. They offer a yoga class in the morning, which is a plus but does not compensate for the overall inconvenient location and management.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Saul C, Manager at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for your response and providing valuable feedback.We greatly appreciate your loyalty and very happy to hear that you enjoyed our room features. We also see that we have missed several service opportunities in our food and beverage outlets and do beg your pardon for the issues you experienced. I have shared this feedback with our team in order to move forward in delivering exceptional service. We hope to welcome you back to the Renaissance Las Vegas soon!

Saul C

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We were booked as a group for a convention.
Breakfast was invluded, yet you have to sign an invoice every morning which was billed again, only to be refunded later... DO NOT SIGN FOR BREAKFAST IF INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATES. Rooms were clean on arival. Hoesekeeing however not up to standard on a daily basis
On a positive, hotel is generally clean, very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was above average.
Centrally located if there for business with a short save walk to the monorail.
I will return to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business