New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Good Food, Small Portions” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 4,647 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Food, Small Portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

As the other reviews stated, the food is very good here. Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. If this is what you are looking for, look no further.

I ate here for the first time, a month ago, and would like to bring up the following:

First, the portions are very small. I had a salad and an entree and I was still hungry. I was shocked by how small the desert portions where. Also, they do have sushi here, but just a few sushi rolls. So if you are looking for strictly a sushi dinner, this wouldn't be the place.

This isn't a cheap place either, entree's run in the $30 dollar range, with the mixed plate entree's running in the $35 dollar range.

I want to add that there are a wide variety of cocktails, the food is excellant, and the service very good. I would recommend this place to anyone, but just be aware of the above. The menu is available online.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Squamish, Canada
“Delicious fish, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

I would highly recommend the sampler plate at Roy's to have the opportunity to try mmore that one thing. Everything on my plate was cooked to perfection and came with delicious sauces. My husband had the tuna, it was a hefty piece. The food came a little more quickly than I am used to, but that was not a bad thing. They called us a taxi to get back to the strip. The service was really good. I've eaten at a few Roy's- they have always been really good. I would eat here again if back in Vegas

Visited February 2012
2 Thank traveltoes
las vegas
“Food great but very small portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

Food is truly excellent but the portion size is so small that you end up going home hungry unless you order both appetizer, meal and dessert. So bring a lot of money. They make a real nice birth day cake plate for you if you are there to celebrate. . $$$$

Visited April 2011
2 Thank Vegastrader
PA
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Great happy hour. Dinner was very good but the service was outstanding. A little pricey but would definitely go back for happy hour.

Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“Amazing, outstanding, faultless....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

We were in Vegas for my wife's birthday and went to Roy's on our last night. I simply cannot praise this establishment highly enough!
We went because of its high trip advisor rating and following a recommendation from our consierge at The Venetian, and quite simply we were blown away by the staff, service and outstanding choice and quality of the food we enjoyed.
For all 4 of us this meal was easily as impressive as the Bellagio fountains and our night helicopter ride over the strip, since we have come home this meal has been talked about more!
Menu had a huge choice, easily something for everyone, and the food was quite simply the best I have ever eaten.
Please don't miss out on this experience, our only mistake was to eat here on our last night - we would have been overjoyed to eat here every night, is there an option for a million star rating?!!!

• Visited February 2012