“Best food and service in Vegas”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue décor – the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my husband's birthday at Prime Steakhouse; the service, atmosphere, and food were remarkable. We had a table near the window and enjoyed the fountain show. Our waiter made an excellent choice of wine to enhance our steak selections. Steaks were cooked to perfection, dry aged rib-eye was extra special. The baked potato was underwhelming for the price. Overall, we enjoyed the dining experience at Prime.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,130)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I personally love steak! no surprise, this was awesome. The whole experience, worth booking in advance and if you get the chance to mix up the surf n turf - go for Fillet & Lobster. great evening and wonderful food.

1  Thank vertu750
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We ate here with friends before The Cirque, O. We were promptly seated. The service was excellent. Not too much attention, but just enough from the wait staff. The surroundings were very plush, comfortable seating & beautiful decoration. It was too cold to eat out on the terrace - this would have been even nicer - if you can arrange that. There were 5 of us who ate a variety of seafood and steak, appetizers & vegetables. All of it was tasty. However, in my opinion, it was not any more than Average for a high end steakhouse - I expect everything to be VERY tasty. But my husband says the food was all very good so I'm giving it a Very Good rating. Regarding price, for me, it wasn't worth it. Unless you eat all veggies - you can plan to pay $100-150 per person for a steak and a couple sides (no drink, appetizer or salad). The seafood seems to be a less expensive choice. A salad and two veggies would cost about 60 dollars (water to drink). So there it is - what do I take from this? I can now say, "I have eaten here."

1  Thank KentuckyKay
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Loved loved it, however my requested medium rare to rare on the bone in ribeye arrived grey thru and thru, the waiter became belligerent, they did bring a great new one out. Management notices and immediately rectified it. But by then the table next to us, lovely young couple enjoying an anniversary dinner, had a similar experience. I’d give it a second chance.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Food, decor, service and view come together for a fantastic evening at the Prime Steak restaurant in the Bellagio. The greating and entrance let you know that this is probably going to be a great experience and it ends up being even better as the evening progresses. Ask for a table near the window when you make reservations, the beautiful fountain show will enchant you during your meal.
This delightful evening is not inexpensive and everything is a la cart, so plan for it.