“Phenomenal Once Again! Relax and Enjoy!”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 5,683 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Simply the best place to have a lovely, lingering breakfast! The point of this restaurant is strong coffee, wonderful mimosas, out of this world pastries combined with service. Our server, Kelly, was great. She was friendly and well informed. Hugo was there to fill our water and coffee almost as if he was telepathic! The foie gras is excellent. We get it every time! Too bad the restaurant is a bit hard to get to. Deep within the Venetian. But, if you have the time and you want to sit, relax, enjoy and have an excellent breakfast it is worth the minor trip through the hotel. Try the foie gras, hash with eggs, the benedict is great...even just a few eggs with sausage!! YUM. Be prepared to spend some money. But, you get what you pay for.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,111)

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Bouchon has been on my restaurant wish list for quite some time. Was so excited to go for Sunday brunch. I ordered French toast and my husband ordered the classic roasted chicken and bacon waffles; my French toast was very disappointing. It was dry and honestly better made at home. The roasted chicken and waffles were fantastic. Chicken was perfectly roasted and the bacon waffles are a show stopper. Checked off my bucket list but left disappointed. I enjoyed the cookie in the waiting area more than my French toast.

1  Thank welltravelled0808
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We had a great dinner here. Like most restaurants in hotels, it was a bit expensive, but we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast at Bouchon. Won't stay st the hotel but Bouchon is so good we always go there when we are in town

Today we are at the bar because the place was packed. The food is incredible. Helen, Taylor (sisters that look exactly alike) and Chris were our servers. So impressed with Thomas Keller and his work. You feel like you are in Paris (but more friendly). We will return often

Reviewed 23 November 2016

My wife and I visit Vegas fairly regularly, and we always try to fit in brunch at Bouchon. We love just about everything about it. On this occasion, we were able to get a table without too much of a wait.

The service was great as usual, but the food was only decent. Usually they bring out warm bread and offer fresh-squeezed OJ. This time, the bread was cold and the OJ tasted like it was from a jug. I ordered the Brioche French Toast which featured an apple topping. Unfortunately, the apple topping made the French Toast too soggy and mushy (and overwhelmingly sweet). I will normally eat just about any kind of French Toast, but this one definitely did not hit the mark. However, I have to say that their bacon is some of the best I have ever tasted.

We will still be back. It is entirely possible that we caught Bouchon on a bad day, but we hope next time they will be back to their usual high standards.