“Good food and atmosphere”

The Buffet at Luxor
Ranked #131 of 306 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Visit The Buffet at Luxor for a casual Las Vegas dining experience that is sure to fill your hunger. No reservations required, and children under 4 eat free! Located in the lower level, it features a massive 30-foot salad bar, homemade pizza station, delectable carving station, a tasty omelet station, and specialties from around the world. The scrumptious dessert station features fresh baked pastries and sugar-free dessert. There's something for everyone at this Las Vegas buffet!
Reviewed 6 January 2018

My husband and I came to the buffet because we had rewards that gave us 1/2 off. Honestly, I didn't have high hopes going in. Thinking that it's a more affordable resort that they wouldn't have the highest of quality. I was wrong!

I really enjoyed the atmosphere here. One thing I hate about buffets is when they are set up as one giant room. Being in a big space, with a view of all the food, as well as all of the other people gorging on food, makes me lose my appetite. This buffet was set up so much nicer. There are separate spaces. Half walls and columns divide the space up, making it feel more like a restaurant than a cafeteria. Very nice.

The food was average for a buffet. All seemed fresh and hot/cold. I enjoyed the pasta. Made fresh to your liking, pick pasta, sauce, other toppings (broccoli, mushrooms, etc). They also offer great drink deals if interested. Happy hour deals

Our server was very friendly and attentive. Never had to wait for plates to be cleared.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,575)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Attended with wife. Purchased day pass which included buffet at Excalibur. We were there on a Wednesday. 39.99 per adult per day. 45.00 for weekends. Option to pay for single meal. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.

Beer or wine or hard liquor available for extra cost. Wine reasonable at 3.99 per glass for example.

Plenty of meal choices. Dessert bar. Salad bar. Asian and Latino choices. Seafood Soft
serve ice cream. Great value. Open till 900 pm. Highly recommend.

Luxor buffet in lower level. Excalibur buffet located on second floor. Attended both. Both awesome.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This was one of the worst buffets I have ever be too. To be fair, it was a few days after New Years but I had expected more from one of Vegas' major travel destinations. if you can ask to look before you pay your money.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had a brunch buffet at the Luxor Restaurant. It was pretty decent meal. They offer freshly prepared omelets, fish, steaks, fruits and veges and desserts along with all kinds of drinks. Usually they offer 2 free brunch buffet for a day during the stay. However, if you more than 2 persons in your room, you will have to pay for the 3rd person for about $25.00 - $28.00, pricing varies depending on the timing. Like we were there during the Christmas holidays, and they charged little more than the usual.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I visited The Buffet at Luxor on Thursday December 28, 2017. I have Celiac Disease and am always anxious about buffets. One of the line cooks grabbed Chef Bill who took me on a tour of all the dishes I could eat. I was so appreciative knowing what was safe for me to eat. The food was tasty and I did not have any reaction to this buffet. Thank you so much Chef Bill for the hospitality and calming my fears!!

Date of visit: December 2017