“Delicious Lobster Gnocchi...wine ouch expensive”

Fiamma Italian Kitchen
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Could be the most delicious Gnocchi I have ever had. On the wine front they need a few more realistic options from a price perspective. My husband said his Cioppino was just ok. Ambiance is lovely.

1  Thank devils67
Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

I had dinner here one night when in Vegas for an expo. I liked the restaurant itself (the overall look) and our server was very nice. Service is slow here though. I tried the Caesar salad, which was very good and the lasagne bolognese, which I thought was just ok. I found their red sauce to be a little sweeter than I prefer. To drink, I tried the cherry (moscow) mule, which I loved!

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for dinner. The greeter was very nice and the table was on time. The server was also very nice and recommended a drink which was good. I placed my order. It's wasn't very crowded as it was a Monday night. It took really long for the order to arrive. Around 40 minutes. Not sure why. The food itself was just ok. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. I liked it enough. Overall it was a very average experience.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Went here for my wife's 40th last week, food was excellent in particular the Fillet steaks we had. Portions are good and almost too filling! Great service, in particular from Frank. They even gave my wife a birthday cake, the badge she wore must have given a clue! Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Great food and not out of line in price. GREAT SERVICE! Wait staff is smiley and happy! Will be back!!

Been to Fiamma Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!