“Delicious!”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 5,374 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$60 - US$125
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Paradise Road and Harmon road
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Made a reservation for a weeknight-not sure that was necessary, since it never filled up. But, the food-ordered family style was great. The waiter had excellent suggestions, and the cocktails were good too. Highly recommend it if you like seafood!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The freshness and quality of the food is unbelievable. The waiters were very knowledgable in each of the dishes served.This is japanese fine dining at its best.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We were at Nobu for a private dinner. It is fine dinning and one of my most memorable meals. My husband had things he would not have tried before, I love all food. However, this was a step above. Our host had the meal planned and it was about 10 courses of everything imaginable. When they start bringing out Kobi beef, you know you are in the right place. I totally recommend Nobu and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience at Nobu in the Hard Rock Cafe. Our waiter was Mason Gilbert who had an incredible knowledge of Nobu and it's menu. In fact, we never even saw a menu as Mason asked lots of questions and custom made our dining experience based on tastes and flavours we liked. The food was absolutely amazing and the cocktails too!! One minor point was when we arrived we advised we were cold so the waiter (not Mason) brought over hot sake to warm us up. We barely drank this (as it doesn't taste great!) yet $16 was added to the bill for it. Having had such a great experience I didn't want to mention this at the time but none the less worth stating.
Thank you Mason for making our Nobu experience one to remember!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I eat out a lot...and I have worked at some of the highest end restaurants in our city...but I was BLOWN AWAY by our dining experience at Nobu in Vegas. We went because of the name and knew it would be pricey. So with that in mind, we went all out. Our waiter was wonderful and asked us if we would like to experience Nobu the way it should be. "Of course", we said. So he asked us our price point (I recommend no less than $150/person), if we had any allergies and if we liked spicy food. Once he was satisfied with our answers, we settled in for a great night of food and service. All of the dishes were protein based...no potatoes, rice, pasta, etc. The dishes are served tapas style with garnish in the middle of the plate. The server reminded us that we needed to include the garnish in every bite. We experienced this for 7 servings (plenty of food!!) and then finally a plate of tiny desserts arrived. It was not just dinner, it was an adventure! One that we have decided to do once/year for our anniversary...it was THAT special!! If you aren't as adventurous as us, you can request a menu and order items ala carte too. We will be back next year!