“Amazing experience ”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #241 of 5,701 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$60 - US$125
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Paradise Road and Harmon road
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience at Nobu in the Hard Rock Cafe. Our waiter was Mason Gilbert who had an incredible knowledge of Nobu and it's menu. In fact, we never even saw a menu as Mason asked lots of questions and custom made our dining experience based on tastes and flavours we liked. The food was absolutely amazing and the cocktails too!! One minor point was when we arrived we advised we were cold so the waiter (not Mason) brought over hot sake to warm us up. We barely drank this (as it doesn't taste great!) yet $16 was added to the bill for it. Having had such a great experience I didn't want to mention this at the time but none the less worth stating.
Thank you Mason for making our Nobu experience one to remember!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I eat out a lot...and I have worked at some of the highest end restaurants in our city...but I was BLOWN AWAY by our dining experience at Nobu in Vegas. We went because of the name and knew it would be pricey. So with that in mind, we went all out. Our waiter was wonderful and asked us if we would like to experience Nobu the way it should be. "Of course", we said. So he asked us our price point (I recommend no less than $150/person), if we had any allergies and if we liked spicy food. Once he was satisfied with our answers, we settled in for a great night of food and service. All of the dishes were protein based...no potatoes, rice, pasta, etc. The dishes are served tapas style with garnish in the middle of the plate. The server reminded us that we needed to include the garnish in every bite. We experienced this for 7 servings (plenty of food!!) and then finally a plate of tiny desserts arrived. It was not just dinner, it was an adventure! One that we have decided to do once/year for our anniversary...it was THAT special!! If you aren't as adventurous as us, you can request a menu and order items ala carte too. We will be back next year!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

As always, the food was spectacular! It really is my favourite Japanese restaurant. However, for the first time, at this location, the service wasn't excellent. We were seated right away and our drink order was taken, but we had to ask for a menu. As well, we did not get the same level of service we had gotten used to. While you always seem to have one main server, there is a whole group of people that are constantly taking away plates we are done with, asking if we need another drink, filling our water glasses, etc. This didn't happen with the same precision. As well, our main server didn't seem to be as aware of what was needed. We had to ask a buser for another drink. Had we not been to Nobu on numerous previous occasions, we likely wouldn't have notice the difference in the level of service. I suspect that this will be a "one-off" situation. We will still return for the food!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent though not quite sure it's worth the price. We had the black cod miso which I have had before and it's a favorite, seared scallops, jalapeño yellowtail sashimi and grilled octopus all were good. We had the toro/scallion, spicy scallop and rainbow roll which were all good too, though there are better sushi places. My only issue and why it's not 5 stars is the up-sale by the staff. Our waitress was great but we couldn't stand the constant suggestions of trying different dishes etc. I recognize the concept of the restaurant but at some point enough is enough and just let us order what we want. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I had built Nobu up in my head after several trusted friends sang it's praises...and boy did it live up to my expectations! We were promptly seated at the time of our reservation. Every single person we interacted with was kind, professional, and knowledgeable. Our server made excellent recommendations for us and we were pleased with everything, from the japanese whiskey selection to the flagship miso black cod, all the way down to the spinach salad and coffee. When we return, we will go for the Omakase based on our tastes...what a fun concept! The only less-than-perfect aspects were multiple noisy children and diners dressed in t-shirts on a Saturday night...this was a really special "fancy" date for us, and that brought the atmosphere down a notch.