“Don't let the line deter you”
Review of Jamm's Restaurant

Jamm's Restaurant
Ranked #166 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving up breakfast and lunch in Las Vegas. After you eat here you're going to say, "I like being at Jamms!"Have you ever had the experience where it wasn't fancy, but it was amazing? Where you left full, you were happy and you had time to connect? That's what Jamms is all about - we're happy we're here and we want you to feel the same!We make good old fashioned comfort food for breakfast and lunch, as well as some new creations of our own, like our fresh, hot, pot of bread (cinnamon raisin, traditional white, and a special flavor of the week like chocolate chips with banana, strawberry cream cheese or parmesan and artichoke).
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Jamms has the best breakfasts in LV, OK it is in a strip mall with NO atmosphere but if you are interested in good food at a reasonable price Jamms is the place for you. The bread is great (and do try it even if you are on a low carb diet - it's worth going off of it one morning). Service is fast, everything is made to order and fresh. My only critisicm is that is is too small for the number of people who have found it.

1  Thank theshirl

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Very nice people. Family and friend atmosphere. Food wasn't over the top. I saw many things coming out from the kitchen that looked good...but didn't see it on the menu...Guess you have to be a regular to know all the good stuff. Not impressed and not a great value.

2  Thank Heidi W
Reviewed 2 December 2011

My husband and I saw the reviews on here and decided to go. So good! My Texas omelette was delicious, tasted like homemade chili. My husband got 3 s'mores pancakes, which are HUGE, and he loved them and couldn't finish. Glad we came here.

1  Thank Whit2288
Reviewed 2 December 2011

We were staying off the strip for a week and drove up to Jamm's one morning to check out the breakfast. The staff is friendly and was right there when you needed them. I had the veggie omelet and it was excellent. My husband had the Irish omelet and was very happy. They had the most variety of breakfast options I've seen.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

When you walk into Jamm's the first thing that you notice is everyone is smiling, the staff is always upbeat and pleasant. The service is superb and the food is absolutely excellent. It is also consistently excellent. I have tried at least 15 items on the menu and everything I order is perfect.
I am partial to the Hungry Lion and the Cinnamon Pot of Bread is unbelievable. The Chicken Noodle soup is perfect if you are not feeling up to snuff. The staff remembered us on our second visit and we now are regulars. Why go somewhere else? This is the very best restaurant in Las Vegas don't waste time trying anywhere else for breakfast and lunch get in line at Jamm's!!! You will love it.