New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #46 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
London, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“very good hairstylists and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

Dearer then local salons at home but cheaper than the west end in London,

Visited October 2011

Midland, Texas
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Nice services, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

Great facial, good massage. Have visited this spa several times over the past 5 years. Consistent services. Good specials.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank brown11
Raleigh,NC
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Massages were Great-A few other things weren't”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2007

We have never indulged in a spa service on a Vegas trip before, but this time decided to treat ourselves to a Couples Massage our first morning in Vegas at the Elemis Spa. I had checked rates online and thought that their $200+18% gratuity per couple rate was not bad. Booked a 9am, with an 8:30 check-in time. I called before we left town to confirm it, and we were all set. Donned exercise clothes in case we got a burst of energy…hah! Off we went, down to the lobby, deftly past the timeshare people, up the escalator to…hmmmmm, where is that spa anyway? Down here? No. Here? No. Oh, there it is, with the construction around it. We were greeted and given forms to sign when I noticed the charge was $115 per person. I questioned her and she said that “their rates had gone up”. I told her that was interesting because their website didn’t reflect that, nor did anyone advise us of such when I made the appointment, nor when I confirmed it. She kept saying “sorry.” I said it’s not the money, it’s the principle of the thing. Why not take the rates off the website completely if they are changing? “That’s easier said than done”. Oh okay. Then how about advising people when they make an appointment? “Sorry…do you want to look at our rates?” Uh, no, I had already done that online and it didn’t mean anything. Okay, so I did take a peak and saw that they were actually listed at $138 x 2 for a couples massage. So, I guess I’m supposed to feel like we got lucky that it was less than that even though it was more than we had expected? Yes, that’s it! After succumbing to my husband’s “let it go” look, we were escorted to separate waiting areas. I was assigned a locker, given a robe and slippers, given a quick tour and a long questionnaire to fill out. I changed and had the waiting lounge to myself, fixed a cup of tea, and sat down to fill out the questionnaire so I’d have time to read the new People magazine they had. I was told to be in the lounge and ready at 8:55, at which time I was brought back with my husband, who was a bit concerned that he’d never been given a tie for his robe, hadn’t been able to fix a cup of tea for himself as they only had loose-leaf in the men’s area and no way to brew it, and he whispered to me that the men’s bathroom was all stopped up and smelled like sewage. Yuck. I’m sorry! I felt bad, as I had booked this for us. The masseuse remedied the robe issue, though, and, the rest of the experience more than made up for the way it began. Our two masseuses were EXCELLENT. They were friendly, yet very professional, with excellent skills. Mine told me she was going to “brush me”. Uh, okay, I’ve never been brushed before but you’re the expert. Apparently my questionnaire indicated I needed it. Well, it didn’t hurt, I know that.
We didn’t use any of the other facilities, but we did peek into the fitness room and it did look like it had some great equipment in there. We meant to go back and use it that day…really we did!

3 Thank Thomas R
Hull, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Place yet for a Gals' Retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2007

What a lovely and tranquil spot to get together for a well-deserved break from the daily responsibilities of family and work life! Plenty of space for the 6 of us to gather and chat, sit in the spa, or work out, and the chance to get away on our own for a myriad of relaxing spa services. This was our first get away together and we've been away twice since our experience at Aladdin; we all agree that the first was the best and we're going back next time!

2 Thank VegasGals6
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pleasant but not Total Luxury”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2007

This spa was pleasant but not extremely luxurious. My Sweedish Massage was the best part. The masseuse used the right amt of firm pressure and didn't talk during the masage. The table was also heated. Only problem was the music could have been softer.

There is a hot tub, sauna and steam room (although the steam rm was broken). The hot tub was lukewarm. Not so great. I really wanted it to be hotter. Also, the robes were not soft at all. They were hard and stiff. You have the choice to go naked too (don't worry, men and women have their own seperate spas).

The biggest problem I had was the atmosphere. It has a nice Middle Eastern decor but it has this Las Vegas phony feeling, like you're on the set of a movie. The decor has a cheap feel to it. Also, the waiting/relaxation rm is a bit crowded and uncomfortable. Elemis doesn't feel like total luxury. Definately not 5 star.

I loved the Spa at MGM but I think you have to be a hotel guest. I also heard that the spa at Mandalay Bay is excellent and very luxurious.

1 Thank aseef