“A "Fashionable" Massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Foot Spa

The Foot Spa
Ranked #61 of 136 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: the foot spa has everything you expect for a genuine comfort. Professional massage therapists always offer service tailored to your health condition. Natural herbal elements are utilized to enhance the practice. Moreover, we care more than provide the best service. We are also eager to share the traditional mystery of foot massage with our customers who feel interested.
Los Angeles, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A "Fashionable" Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I wrote a most wonderful blog about my experience. Please read it at, http://blog.fundoofitness.com

Kimberly Christine

Visited March 2012
1 Thank CODAghostTours

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I Can't Wait to Go Back! :0)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

Anything I could say about this spa would be an understatement. I liked it that much! In fact, I went into the spa with some lingering foot pain from a sprain a month before and left with my foot feeling significantly better.
The therapist and staff were very welcoming and professional. The price was more than reasonable (there were many specials and discounts at the time). The environment and facility were very clean and relaxing, and the massage itself was fantastic. I am a little larger than the average guy, so I need some extra pressure. The therapist was more than strong enough to meet the challenge and frequently verified comfort level.
If you’re a local or just visiting Las Vegas and you’re looking for a clean and professional spa, I highly recommend you check out The Foot Spa. I am already looking forward to my next visit. :0)

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Charles K
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love foot spa in Vegas.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

My foot massage therapist, Eleen was phenomenal! I was very impressed with the great customer service.
I visit Las Vegas for CES and I got 60 minutes foot massage every day during my 4 days visit. They call it foot massage. But it is a combination massage they do your shoulder and back. I like having the private room.
This foot massage place really exceeded my expectations. I will visit here again next year.
cheer up food spa~~