Open today: 08:00 - 17:00

Ways to Experience Dig This
from US$173.34
More Info
3,220 results
All reviews heavy equipment construction equipment huge tires big machines bull dozer great instructor great fun unique experience bucket list birthday present a lot of fun once in a lifetime trip to vegas excavator bulldozer headsets blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I did the excavators While we were on vacation it was a blast. It was one of the most fun things that we ever have done our instructor was Mae and she did a wonderful job and the other staff was was also good and helpful thanks for a good time and experience. Upper Michigan.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I unknowingly spoke to the owner, Ed, over the phone when I made my reservation. Once he learned I was a repeat customer, he immediately gave me a discount and accommodated my dig experience to what I wanted to do. Great time. Looking forward to more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the group experience Option 1 for our group of 4 (Excavator & Skid Loader). What a blast it was moving these heavy machines around the desert sand! When you need a break from the regular Vegas, and are looking to let out some aggression from taking a beating at the BlackJack Tables, book some time at Dig This! Great, friendly instructors, and an experience we won't soon forget!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I live in Las Vegas - and after a year and a few months of lock down - needed an experience that would release some stress. Did the Big Dig Bulldozer and Excavator experience - AWESOME - nothing more stress relieving than moving tons of dirt with large equipment. My trainer was awesome!!!! Loved this - this is a great alternative experience if you are visiting, or even if you live here and need to "play in the dirt!!"

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have a group activity and really liked it! But thought that would have a shot at the 2 different equipment.