“Hours have changed”

Add it.
Oasis Spa
Ranked #61 of 155 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 June 2005

I returned to Vegas in May/June 2005 to stay at the Luxor Hotel. My room rate ($59) included spa admissions.

The hours have changed though so that the spa is no longer open 24 hours. It is now 6am-8pm.

Pity really, as the spa was great to relax in after a long day in Vegas. Now you have to plan it into your day.

5  Thank Leesw8

Reviewed 28 January 2004

just got back from using the oasis spa and all i have to say is don't go there. i bought my girlfriend(who is in the spa industry) a package that they advertise there and had a horrible experience. the package had three parts a massage, a salt rub and a wrap. she had the massage and it was good. then she had the salt rub where the lady did not know what she was doing. my girlfriend recieved cuts that were bleeding from this treatment. when the manager came in they proceeded to blame her for the cuts and to go so far as to say that they were there before hand. they were unprofessional and unresponsive to her complaints.
Unfortunately it wasn't until after we left that we thought to ask to see their credentials. They were also unprofessional when we tried to get a refund as they claimed that she had an allergic reaction to the salt, which would not cause cuts and bleeding. my recommendation is to save your money and go to another hotel's spa.

8  Thank rulax99