“Well worth stopping in Cafe 325”
Review of cafe325

cafe325
Ranked #952 of 5,683 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We ate here two dinners of the four nights we stayed here. The first dinner, we both had carrot ginger soup after the waiter gave us a sample. Wow-don't miss this! Hubs had a chicken Caesar salad and I had turkey burger with aioli sauce and side salad (greek). We were very pleasantly surprised at the food quality--extremely good. We ate here again two nights later and repeated our meal choices, but tonight was lentil soup--also quite tasty.
Also must mention that we ate breakfast buffet here every morning and found it very healthy and delish. Hubs is a big meat eater and the last morning he had Canadian bacon, crisp bacon and two kinds of sausages with his scrambled eggs. He was loving life as I don't prepare those at home (dieting!). I enjoyed eggs and lots of fruit-melons, pineapple, strawberries, grapes. Also had a lovely sticky pecan bun--yummy!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Don't you love it when your server is prompt to seat you, takes the order right away including drink and food together and then you do not see them for 15 minutes? The bar was 25 feet away and I never got the draft beer delivered. I flagged down my server and she was stunned (forgot me?). When I told her I had been waiting, she asked, what did you order again? In my head, I was screaming, why didn't you write it down? Forgot the salad, forgot the soup, What a place.........training, training, training, service needs vast improvement. They were not overly busy. Maybe with the recreational marijuana law kicking in in Nevada, it is just a state of mind.........

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I needed a light lunch and decided to try the in house Cafe325. We shared a very good bowl of lentil/ham soup and then an Ultimate Burger with sweet potato fries. The burger was one of the best burgers I have had and the fries were very good. Good service. Quite satisfied! Recommended!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Evening arrival and limited local options.
Cafe 325 got good reviews.
Ahi Tacos and New York Strip did not disappoint.
Service with a smile.
Wine list is interesting but interesting wines are not by the glass - negative for a solo traveller but still good options to choose from. Service with a smile.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant while staying at the same hotel (Marriott). Very good food and very good service. Not at all bad for a hotel Cafe!

Been to cafe325? Share your experiences!